Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 23rd, 2017, 3:21 am
4 Books by Holly Hall
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.3 mb
Overview: Holly Hall was raised in north Texas. She's loved writing since she was a child, recording her books on notebook paper and stuffing them into folders, and now enjoys writing a variety of different genres (mostly romance), traveling, drinking wine, and spending time with her enormous family. She currently lives in Houston, Texas with her husband.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

Love in Smoke - After her former life goes up in flames, Raven Sutter needs a new start. After all, there's nothing left for her in Nashville but the shadow of her musician ex-husband's reputation and her traitorous friends who have declared their alliance with him. So Raven packs up and sets out for a rural town in northern Tennessee, where no one knows her name and no one knows her past.
The small town of Heronwood, however, refuses to let anyone enter unnoticed. When Raven catches the attention of Dane Cross, the center of nearly every rumor and small-town suspicion, she finds herself unwittingly enraptured by the one man she, and apparently the whole town, knows it's better to stay away from. It's only a matter of time before she learns that a charming facade can conceal the most twisted of pasts.
There's much more to Dane Cross than meets the eye, and Raven soon discovers that playing with Dane is not just a game of love and heartbreak. It's life and death.

Smoke and Lyrics - Country star Jenson King is accustomed to fighting battles and losing—in his career, in his love life, and with alcohol. Following his divorce, thousands, if not millions, of fans are counting on his comeback. But how does one find the spark of passion when it's long since burned out?
Lindsey Farrar wants nothing more than to prove herself as a music photographer. Fiery and independent, she'd rather work countless side jobs to fuel her dream than ride someone else's name to success. After a chance encounter, Lindsey shakes up everything Jenson believes about life and that other four-letter word.
Together, they're fire and gasoline. But Lindsey's determined to shine all on her own, and Jenson casts an enormous shadow.

Hate the Game - My official title: Relationship Consultant. A modern-day, one-sided matchmaker. When I approach relationships like a formula, it’s simple really. If only I had the same success in my personal life.
My gorgeous neighbor turns me into a fumbling mess, and I don’t exactly match the leggy, model-types I’ve seen him with. Despite the fact that we’re total opposites, our chemistry is almost hot enough to convince me to give the dating game another shot. (Not to mention, it’s totally off-brand to be a relationship skeptic.)
What could it hurt to practice what I preach? After all, Theo Hartley would be a fun specimen to practice with. And if things go south—which is my luck—I just have to remember what I tell my clients:
don’t hate the player...

Since You Happened (2021) - Previously published as Forever Grace by Holly Hall.
In the aftermath of a tragedy, twenty-six-year-old Blake Kendall has all but given up on relationships. It seems that nobody truly gets her, until she meets the enigmatic owner of a charitable bookstore called Forever Grace.
Landon Farrar is cold, abrasive, and relentlessly intriguing, and Blake pushes to learn more about the stranger whose scars seem to run deeper than her own. She never imagined that the ghosts of their pasts may not be all that different.
When Landon's guard falters and Blake discovers the tragic connection between them, she's faced with a decision: reveal their shared history and risk everything, or keep quiet and salvage the semi-relationship they've found? Turns out, you can't control fate, the past doesn't always stay in the past, and the things that connect two people can also tear them apart.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/7lodl13juk3d
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/c27d9dfs3k2a
Jun 23rd, 2017, 3:21 am
Oct 24th, 2021, 12:52 am
added
Since You Happened (2021)
Oct 24th, 2021, 12:52 am