Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 12th, 2017, 4:07 pm
8 Books by Layla Valentine
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 4.2 mb
Overview: Layla Valentine is the bestselling author of Take Me, V-Card for Sale and Buy Me, Bride Me. Known for her feisty heroines and fast-paced, steamy romances, she writes searingly hot stories packed with billionaires, blackmail and more than a few babies.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Steal The CEO's Daughter - I’m hot.I dance with fire.I lie, I con.And I take what I want.It was supposed to be a job like any other—simple, no strings attached:Use my carny skills to charm my way onto a cruise ship. And steal a priceless item from the ball-busting CEO on board.I just wasn’t expecting her daughter to throw a wrench in my plans.She’s sexy.She’s beautiful.And I think I might just steal her instead.

Do Me Doctor - Dr. Joel Lockhart.
The world-famous plastic surgeon.Incredibly talented, and utterly irresistible.I can’t imagine the things he could do with those hands.His breath on my neck, his lips on my lips…It’s enough to drive a girl crazy.I want him.Bad.But my twin sister has other ideas…She’s on the run from the FBI, and has implicated me too.We both need new identities, new faces, and there’s only one man who can do it.Make me beautiful doctor.

Jay's Lucky Baby - Jay lives by his luck
Well I'm gonna deal him a wildcard.I'm carrying his baby.He’s a rags to riches story.Bad boy, turned world-class poker player.And of course, he’s irresistible; Ocean-blue eyes, and rugged good looks,Filthy-rich and filthy-minded.He’s cocky as the King of Spades,Mine, if only for a night.But he left me something to remember him by,He put an ace in the hole.I’m going to up the ante,I’m gonna tell him he’s got a lucky baby on the way.

Sold To The Hottest Bidder - I've been bought by the billionaire, And now he wants a return on his investment...
Emily:
It didn’t take long for things to get out of hand.Thrust on stage in front of a crowd of wealthy, powerful masked men,And they’re selling me to the highest bidder!
Kyle:
The moment I saw her, I knew she’d be mine.The sexiest lot on the stage.Anyone’s, for a price.When that hammer comes down,I’m going to be the one buying.Trussed up and put up for sale,Emily’s about to discover that everyone has their price…

The Boss's New Plaything - He’s the billionaire who always gets what he wants.And now it’s my turn.He wants me...
Her:
He may be twenty years older than me,And five billion dollars richer. But that ain’t gonna stop him.He’s the boss.And he’s gonna make me his plaything.
Him
It’s a bad habit, I knowI’ve had every intern that’s ever set stiletto’d foot into my officeI told myself I wouldn’t go there again,But damn, this new girl’s gonna break me.She wants it, I can tell,Biting her lip every time she thinks I’m not looking.She thinks she’s playing me, and boy, is she about to be surprised.She wants to work for me?She can work under me, alright.

Alaska Heat - He’s the Alaskan cowboy with bone-meltingly good looks,
She’s just some city slicker who doesn’t know a horse from a hay bale.
But one thing she does know?
This Alaskan winter is going to get HEATED!
DUSTIN:
My daughter means everything to me, but she can be a handful at times.
I needed a tutor, someone to help channel that energy while I watch over my ranch.
Fresh in from Las Vegas and ready to make a new start, Jess seemed like the ideal candidate,
But then I saw her face – her body – and everything got a whole lot more complicated
I may seem cold on the outside, but I have white-hot blood running through my veins,
And I can’t let her get too close, no matter how much I want her.
Anyone who gets close to me is in danger,
Because from my former life? I can run, but I can’t hide.

The Fake Bride Loophole - I saved her from being brunch for a grizzly bear,
Now, it’s her turn to save my skin…
I need a fake bride, and she sure fits the bill!
HIM:
I’m a proud mountain man; living off my land is all I know,
Now some trumped-up billionaire comes along and says they can kick me out of my home, because of some long-forgotten law?
Well if they’re playing dirty, I’m not afraid to play them at their own game,
Not since a big-city lawyer ran right into my arms – and told me that if a fake marriage is what it takes, she’s all in…
Michelle is the goddess to my grizzly bear, but we fit together like pieces made for the same puzzle.
Our chemistry is off the charts, so intense that it makes me nervous,
I know she’s leaving just as soon as this charade is over, I know this can’t be anything more,
I just need to make it through the next few days without crossing a line that cannot be uncrossed…
It’s gonna be a long, long week….

The Daredevil's Baby - He’s the thrill-seeking pilot who balks at nothing,
But discovering he’s about to be a daddy?
This time he’s flying blind.
HIM:
I’m an adrenaline junkie by nature,
And she’s the cutest little scaredy-cat I ever saw.
I’m gonna give her a night to remember,
But that’s all she’s ever gonna get…
I don’t like to remain grounded for long.
HER:
I broke my rule for the first time ever,
Took a risk, only for it to blow up in my face.
Because Ezra, the gorgeous pilot who took me into his mountain cabin and rocked my world?
He wants to keep it to a one-night only kind of thing.
Well, there’s one big problem with that plan – because I’m pregnant, with his baby!
And if I’m not gonna get Ezra down from the mountain, I guess I’m just going to have to go to him…

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/chlnze01i9jz
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/c5qociz1bsd7
Jul 12th, 2017, 4:07 pm
Sep 6th, 2017, 4:19 pm
added
Sold To The Hottest Bidder
Sep 6th, 2017, 4:19 pm
Sep 20th, 2017, 4:28 pm
added
The Boss's New Plaything
Sep 20th, 2017, 4:28 pm