Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 17th, 2017, 1:44 am
3 Books by M.L. Sapphire
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 584 KB, 229 KB
Overview: M.L. Sapphire has always been an avid reader and writer but didn't start publishing fiction until 2016. After the massive success of several shorter works and landing on the bestseller list, M.L. has decided to move into writing romance novels and novellas.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

Father Figure - Amy
I've been crushing on the handsome firefighter, Scott, that lives next door for years. And, now that I'm an adult, I want him more than ever. There's only one problem: Scott's my best friend's dad.Jessica and I have been besties since we were little kids. My dad split when I was young and Scott's been the closest thing to a father figure that I've ever had. But, unlike my deadbeat dad, Scott's a real man. Not only is he a U.S. Marine turned firefighter, he's been raising Jessica by himself since his ex-wife took off. Scott's a handsome hero and I want him so badly - but I know I can't have him.But, what if?
Scott
It's been such a pleasure watching Amy mature from a playful little girl into the beautiful young woman she is today. I know that I'm not her dad, but I've always tried to be a positive male role model in Amy's life. I am male, though, and I have wants and desires just like every other guy. And what I desire more than anything: Amy.I know it's wrong to want my daughter's best friend, but I can't help myself. Amy's the most charming, smart, and drop-dead s#xy woman I've ever met in my entire f*$king life. Every time I see Amy, I just want to pin her against the wall and tear her clothes off. But, I can't - she's my daughter's best friend. I have to resist the overwhelming urge to act on my desires.I just don't know how much longer I can control myself.

Personal Training - EMMA
He was the biggest a**hole in high school.I never thought I'd have to see Chad Taylor again.It's day one of my dream career as a dietitian and I run into him.He's a personal trainer at the gym where I just started working.Sure, Chad's charming and handsome with the body of a Greek statue.But has he changed or is he still the same jerk that I remember from high school?
CHAD
Everything comes easy to me now - too easy.I'm a famous fitness model/trainer with a booming supplement company and more women than I know what to do with.But I'm also a man who loves a challenge - a man who needs to be challenged. When I first lay eyes on Emma, I know that I have to have her.She's drop-dead gorgeous and unlike any of the women who regularly throw themselves at me.The only problem is that she thinks I'm an arrogant alpha male jerk - which I am.I won't try to convince Emma otherwise. But I will do whatever it takes to make her mine.

New Neighbor - LILY
An environmental studies major, I'd always been passionate about saving our planet. So you can imagine how I felt when Dean Foster, the CEO of the biggest polluter in Boston, moved to our street. I hated him - or, at least, I wanted to. But between Dean's charm, wit, and rugged good looks, he didn't make it very easy.
When Dean asked me to show him around the area, I wanted to say no. But that wouldn't have been the neighborly thing to do. So, I reluctantly agreed, making it clear that I was going as a friend, nothing more. Sure, he was extremely successful with a chiseled body, a sharp wit, and a sense of humor almost as sarcastic as mine. But Dean's company was responsible for more pollution than any other business in Boston. I could never let myself fall for someone like that.
DEAN
I bought a house near the ocean to get away from the city. It was supposed to be a place where I could be alone, just me and my dog. But when I met Lily, a gorgeous young woman who lived down the street, my desire to be alone disappeared.
Lily was a college senior, several years younger than me. When we met, I was blown away by her wit and passion for the environment. Well, that and the way her butt, breasts, and ocean-blue eyes popped in the matching dress she was wearing.
When I asked Lily to show me around my new town, I was already interested in her. As I got to know her better, especially when I found out she was still a virgin, that mild interest turned into a burning desire to make Lily mine. The only problem was that she hated my company and was even involved in planning a protest against us. But I didn't get to where I was by letting problems stop me from getting what I wanted.
Every problem has a solution.

Download Instructions:
all
https://userscloud.com/6fs08ucyecy5
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/8yl13ixf088t

New Neighbor
https://userscloud.com/y1myzz5e3b7k
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/drnea5zn6iap
Aug 17th, 2017, 1:44 am
Oct 5th, 2017, 12:41 pm
added
Personal Training