Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 17th, 2017, 7:04 am
Bear Mountain Shifters Series by Sky Winters (1-5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 4.1 MB,
Overview: Sky Winters writes steamy shifter stories that explore the magic of romance and the wild. She writes these sizzl'n and surreal tales for you, late at night, when the wolves are howling from her Northwestern home.
Genre: Paranormal Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Bear Mountain Bride - It’s the ones you’d take a bullet for, that pull the trigger.
Tessa and Lucas, had been blissfully married for 15 years. When she finds out he has been dealing meth and hooking up with younger women, her world comes crashing down. She quickly files for a divorce, and Lucas decides to make Tessa’s life a living hell.
Single, scared, and alone, Tessa finds herself under the protection of a mysterious bear pack. And when Lucas ups the ante, Tessa learns that this isn’t a mere pack of bears—it’s a pack of shifters.
The pack and its leader, the handsome Atticus, have been charged with keeping the woods of Bear Mountain safe. Will Tessa be able to escape the threat of Lucas and help the shifters of Bear Mountain keep their word?

2. Bear Mountain Baby - He might be the sexiest bear on the mountain, but he doesn’t want to raise another man’s baby!
Ian
I’m pissed my brothers let this runaway bride into our life. I can’t be responsible for a pregnant lady, no matter how hot she is. Protecting her is a fool’s errand. I’ve learned from experience. My life is better without a woman in it. And her baby? Screw that. I want nothing to do with them. Except maybe a one night stand….
Olivia
I have to escape my future husband. I can’t let him harm this baby like he harms me. And now this mysterious man that is the only one that can protect me, wants nothing to do with me. He is cold and distant. The last thing he wants is to be responsible for another man’s child. But when we touch the chemistry cannot be denied. I can’t stop thinking about him being inside of me. But how do I get inside of his heart?

3. Bear Mountain Daddy - Can this Bear Shifter Daddy make room for another woman in his life?
Aaron
Screw dating. I have to protect my daughter first. We need to find out what happened to my family on Bear Mountain. But there is something about this strange woman. I want her bad. But if I take her, will she threaten my families safety?
Adeline
My life in Philadelphia was a dead end. I had a sh*t job and an even sh*ttier boyfriend. I’ve always craved something more. To be a mom. To do something powerful with my life. And when strange dreams call me to Bear Mountain, I might just get my wish, if I can survive.

4. Bear Mountain Biker - Would a big bad wolf ever protect a sassy little bear?
Isabella
When my cousins called me to Bear Mountain, I thought I’d get bored. But then I met Lucas—one hell of a hot biker. Plus he’s a wolf, and is forbidden. All the more reason to play with him.
Lucas
She thinks we have some kind of connection, but what that little piece of bear ass doesn’t realize, is that I’m a big bad wolf. I’ll get all the information I can from her, so my pack can plan its attack. But if any other wolf tries to mess with her, i won't let them get in my way!

5. Bear Mountain Christmas - Little Does this Feisty Bear Know,
She’s About to Get A Big Bad Wolf For X-mas!
Emma is determined to enjoy Christmas with her Bear Shifter family—but tensions are high. For some reason, no one in the Swift clan has been able to produce offspring. When a hunting trip with her cousins leads her to a near death experience, she meets a mysterious wolf that saves her.
Logan Hawkins is a part of a dangerous pack of Biker wolves. He’s not supposed to make his presence known, but when he sees Emma, he can’t resist protecting her. Getting close to her is a bad idea, especially since he has a secret that could literally tear them apart.

Download Instructions:
https://file555.com/dksgit3xl8wv
https://uploadrar.com/73arn9zm2k8u
Aug 17th, 2017, 7:04 am
Nov 5th, 2017, 2:54 am
added
3. Bear Mountain Daddy
4. Bear Mountain Biker
Nov 5th, 2017, 2:54 am
Dec 4th, 2017, 1:50 am
added
5. Bear Mountain Christmas