Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 17th, 2017, 7:59 am
Eagle Elite Series 3-6, 8, 9 + Bonus book By Rachel Van Dyken
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 3.3 MB
Overview: Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances. When she's not writing you can find her drinking coffee at Starbucks and plotting her next book while watching The Bachelor.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Entice #3 “As burns this saint, so burns my soul. I enter alive, and I will have to get out dead.”
Chase Winter let the love of his life slip through his fingers and into the hands of his best friend and mafia boss of the Abandanato family. Now that he's been given a second chance to right a wrong--he refuses to let his own selfishness stand in the way. The only problem? He's not fully in possession of his heart, so when Mil De Lange, the girl who's innocence he stole, and heir to the worst of the worst mafia families in the US, asks him for a favor. He actually says yes, not realizing that that one yes has the power to destroy them all.
Mil's been in love with Chase as long as she can remember, but as the years went by, the love turned to hate, and now that he's agreed to help her, she's wondering if she made a fatal error. Because Chase isn't a teenager anymore. He's a hot blooded male, bent on owning every part of her body and soul, and willing to kill anyone in his path who dares stand in the way.
It's time for secrets to finally be revealed...but make no mistake, it's going to take a lot of bloodshed for those truths to be discovered.

Elicit #4 Cursed, numb, rejected, scorned, wicked, sinister, dark, twisted...my name is Tex Campisi and this is my legacy. I killed my father in cold blood and lost my soul right along with him. I crave war more than peace, and I'm about to take my place in history as the youngest Capo dei Capi in the Cosa Nostra...that is until someone stops me, saves me from myself. But the only person able to do that...is my best friends sister, Mo Abandanato, and she just ripped my heart out and asked me to hold it in my hands while she put bullets through it. Im cursed so I did it. I'm numb so I held it. I'm wicked so I liked it. I used the pain Mo caused as a catalyst to turn into my biggest nightmare, the five families greatest enemy. It's my turn to take a stand, knowing full well I'm going to lose my mind to the madness that is the American Mafia. I've always been told Blood is thicker than life. I wish I would have listened. Because regardless of who you love? You will betray. You will kill. Blood Always Wins. The only way out is death...yours. Welcome to the Dark Side of the Family.

Ember #5 Everybody Loves A Bit of Darkness..Until It Consumes Them... I am a Killer. A Rapist. A Monster. I know only pain and survival. That is until the Cappo's sister walked into my life. And changed everything. She's a light who makes my darkness darker, her smile makes my heart turn to ice, and I can't escape the fear her seductive looks instill, knowing it's only a matter of time before I fail, again, and take her for myself. This is the story of my redemption. But it's not pretty...I died, and now I'm alive, but not living, breathing but not surviving. I am Phoenix De Lange, son to a murdered mob boss, estranged brother, horrible friend, monster in the making, newest leader to one of the most powerful families in the Cosa Nostra. And I will have my vengeance. Or die trying. I am Phoenix De Lange. Death is all I know. Until she offers me a piece of life, I can't resist taking.

Elude #6 Twenty-Four hours before we were to be married, I offered to shoot her. Ten hours before our wedding, I made a mockery of her dying wish. Five hours before we were going to say our vows, I promised I'd never love her. One hour before I said I do, I vowed I'd never shed a tear over her death. But the minute we were pronounced man and wife, I knew. I'd only use my gun to protect her. I'd give my life for hers. I'd cry. And I would, most definitely, lose myself, to a dying girl, a girl who by all accounts should have never been mine in the first place. I always believed the mafia would be my end game, poisoning my heart, while it claimed my soul. I could have never imagined. It would be my redemption. Or the beginning of something beautiful. The beginning of her. The end of us.

Enrage #8 Part of a world I loathe. Part of a family who hates me more than I hate myself. Living with a girl who reminds me of my darkness. I'm. In. Hell. Also known as the Cosa Nostra. My life was over the minute I stepped off that plane. Son to a murdered mob boss. Heir to a throne of murder and lies. My name is Dante Nicolasi. And there will be blood.

Eulogy (Eagle Elite #9)
All is lost.
All.
I don't recognize myself in the mirror anymore.
My thoughts are filled with hatred and dripping with rage.
I've lost my soul.
She took it to the depths of Hell with her and haunts me with images of what could have been.
Sixty lives are mine to take.
Sixty lives stand in the way of my vengeance.
Sixty lives plus one more.
Mine.
When the last drop of blood falls — mine will be spilled.
Only one person stands in the way.
She doesn't realize I'll kill her too.
I don't own a heart.
And even if I did — I wouldn't fall prey to its lies again.
I am Chase Abandonato.
Heir to a legacy of betrayal.
And I will kill them all.
Even if it means pointing the gun at myself.
A life for a life.
A soul for a soul.
Now I lay me down to sleep… I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
Blood in. No out.

A Very Mafia Christmas [Bonus book]
A short christmas book about the Eagle Elite mafia men in one Christmas book.
A great catch-up on the characters, and a small glimp of Dante and Elle.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/3m9i7qc5pvnv
https://drop.download/5v58ea7b50kw
Aug 17th, 2017, 7:59 am

If you like a book, please buy it to support the author.
If my links are dead, please use the REUPLOAD BUTTON [No posting in topics!]
Click THANKS if you like my releases

Aug 10th, 2019, 7:34 pm
Added Entice and Eulogy
Aug 10th, 2019, 7:34 pm

Aug 11th, 2019, 11:38 am
Added:
Elicit
Ember
Elude
Enrage
Aug 11th, 2019, 11:38 am