Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 17th, 2017, 4:07 pm
Dragon Skulls MC Series by Rose Briner (1-5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.8 mB 592 kb
Overview: I don't really like to talk about myself, I would rather hear about you. But I guess if I had to say something about myself it would be that I am a Bay Area native. I have lived in the Bay my entire life.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. The Other Half of Me - Natalie King is used to people using her and throwing her away.
Parker "Thunder" Martinez doesn't trust women.From the moment Natalie saw Thunder, she knew he was different from any other man she's ever known. But Natalie comes from a world where everyone hurts her, and Thunder comes from one where darkness has followed him at every turn.Can two people from different worlds find love? Or will their pasts tear them apart before they even have a chance to save one another?

2. Trying Not to Love You - You can only run from your past for so long before the truth catches up with you.For Kara Zaragoza, surviving is her only option after her husband is killed. With club secrets in hand, she's on the run from the Nomad Jokers MC and has no choice but to run straight to their enemy.For Cal 'Dean' Hartford, the Dragon Skulls are all he has left in his life. As Sergeant at Arms, he'll do anything to protect his club. He likes his women easy and with no attachments. He can't afford for his enemies to get to those he loves.But what Dean doesn't count on was meeting Kara and them meeting will change both their lives forever.

3. Shattered Hearts - Can two shattered hearts come together and become one?
For Summer Heslin, heartbreak has become her middle name. Left broken and alone by a school counselor, Summer has spent her entire adult life trying to repair the damage done to her.
Tom Young, known to his friends as Tigger, is a shell of the man they once knew him as. His bad luck with women and a broken heart after Kara chose another forever changed the man they all love.
In the dark of night, united by their passion and burning desire to feel alive once more, two strangers find comfort in one another’s arms.
But when tragedy strikes the Dragon Skulls family, will what they feel be destroyed before they ever have a chance to find love?

4. Letting Go - Emerson Rayo was supposed to be dead.
She’s the enemy. She’s our enemy.
She’s their princess, she’s forbidden, and that just makes me want her that much more.
She’s the daughter of the Captains MC former President and the step-daughter of their new President.
That makes her dangerous, but I don’t know if I should kill her or pull her closer.
I’m torn between the truth I once knew and the reality I now live.
I just hope I figure this all out before she lets me go.
Before she learns to hate me.
Before it gets me killed.
Before the truth destroys us all.

5. Back to Me - Tragedy.
It affects us all in different ways.
Some of us are triumphant, able to take a devastating event and channel it into something good. It makes us stronger, better, wiser. Turns us into a warrior.
Then there are those of us that never truly recover. We tell others we are fine, lie not only to them but to ourselves. We allow it to eat away at us, consume us, until we become a shell of the person we once were, stringing those that love us along for the ride.
I’m somewhere in the middle.
But this story isn’t about me. This story is about two brothers who are fighting two very different battles. I’m the one caught in the middle. I’m the one who could bring them closer together or be the final straw that destroys them both.
This story is about Thor and Horse, but my name is Ryan, and I’m the girl they both love.
I’m the one that could determine their fate.

Download Instructions:
1-5[/b
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/t0meg6uthah8
https://drop.download/c0zpy3a5ugfj

[b]5. Back to Me

(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/spk9nqr83xde
https://drop.download/os5d9h8gceq1
Aug 17th, 2017, 4:07 pm
Nov 17th, 2017, 4:13 pm
added
3. Shattered Hearts
Nov 17th, 2017, 4:13 pm