Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 21st, 2017, 4:32 pm
Manwhore Series by Apryl Baker (3-4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 541 KB
Overview: So who am I? Well, I'm the crazy girl with an imagination that never shuts up. I LOVE scary movies. My friends laugh at me when I scare myself watching them and tell me to stop watching them, but who doesn't love to get scared?
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

3. The Healing Touch - Dimitri—
I admit it. I’m a manwhore…and proud of it.But I’m not a total asshole. The women always know where they stand. They’re a booty call—nothing more. Everything out in the open. That’s my way.Except have a secret, one that could ruin my career. A man who writes romance novels has to be perfect, like the men in the books. It’s what fans expect.…and I’m not.It could all come out at Southern Book Bash, one of the biggest author signings of the year. There’s only one person I can trust, one person who will help me do what needs to be done and keep my secret hidden from my readers. My best friend and personal assistant, Rebecca Rhodes.But when I ask her to put her issues aside in favor of mine, she flat-out refuses, quits, and throws my world upside down.
Becca—
I’ve been in love with Dimitri since I was fifteen years old. Yes, I know what he is. I’ve never had expectations from him. He’s my best friend, and I’m okay with that.Besides, I have my own secrets. I haven’t left my apartment in two years—and suddenly my boss and best friend demands I leave my safe zone and accompany him into my own personal idea of hell.But though it means drowning in panic, in the end, I can’t deny him. I have to help him. He needs me.
Dammit.
Can Dimitri and Becca heal each other and find a love they’ve both longed for? Or will an ex from Dimitri’s past ruin it all?

4. Forever Your Touch - Mason Kincaid is a player.
He learned from the best—his brothers. He knows he’s a good-looking bastard and isn’t afraid to use his baby face on the ladies.
Life is sweet until he receives a call from his best friend begging Mason to look out for his baby sister, Josephine. A babysitting job is not on his list of things to do, but Keith is like a brother to him, and he can’t say no.
Then he meets Josephine and feels like a fifteen-year-old fanboy. Josephine isn’t just Keith’s little sister—she’s Mason’s favorite YouTuber, and Keith damn well knew it. The bastard probably laughed his ass off.
Celebrity crush or not, he takes his role as her fill-in big brother seriously, and he immediately understands Keith’s dislike of Jo’s self-centered boyfriend. The more time Mason spends with her, the harder it is not to beat the asshole black and blue. And the harder it is to guard his heart.
Before long, the player is played. He falls in love with a woman who is not only taken, but seems to truly love her boyfriend.
But Mason is a Kincaid, and Kincaids don’t back down. He’s determined to change his manwhore ways and show Jo what it means to be treated right, cared for, and loved, even though she fights him with every breath.
Can he convince her to listen to her heart before it’s too late—and they lose the one thing they’ll never find again?

Download Instructions:
https://mega4up.org/61qrt2kds95q
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/b64036826fdefda4
Aug 21st, 2017, 4:32 pm
Jul 9th, 2018, 3:58 pm
added
4. Forever Your Touch
Jul 9th, 2018, 3:58 pm