Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 20th, 2017, 4:18 pm
The Wickedest Witch Series by Meg Xuemei X (0.5-3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1 MB,
Overview: Meg Xuemei X is an award-winning author. She grew up in a backward, southern town in China, went to college in Akron, and dropped out from Tisch School. She loves dark chocolate and gazing at the stars. She now lives in Sherman Oaks, California.
Genre: Paranormal Romance

ImageImageImageImage

0.5 Claim the Wolf King - It's a one in a million chance that the sexy-as-sin and savage wolf king finds his fated mate—me, the curvy warrior—on the most hostile alien planet. But you can't call him one lucky bastard.
I can't be his—I've sworn a blood oath to another. And I haven't the time for mating when I have to lead a gang of the worst criminals to fight off the vampire hordes, cannibals, and Akem's creatures of nightmare to find the veiled portal to go home.
The mating call doesn't care for my difficult situation. It affects me with a fever like no other. Its frenzy bursts in my bloodstream, tormenting me with lust more than I can endure. But if I fail to resist it and break my vow, I'll doom not only myself but everyone I protect, and we'll never escape this inferno.
The ruthless, red-blooded wolf king isn't one to listen to reason. And he has no intention of preserving my virtue and honor. He wants to mate with me more than his life is worth, and keep me as his forever. Nothing and no one can stop him on his way to claim me.

1. Wicked Witch - She fucks me hard and forgets me the next morning.
I can’t forget our hot, sweaty nights together. I’m sure the Wickedest Witch has hexed me, making me lust only for her. How dare she use me and discard me like that!
And just as I’m about to punish her, I uncover the truth—she is my fated mate. I’ve crossed light years and crashed onto this savage planet for her, but she can’t remember a damn thing about me. I’ll do anything and kill anyone to cure her amnesia so she can remember how our passion for each other burns hotter than the stars.
I’m Archangel Gabriel. And I won’t let my mate, the only female who matters to me, be doomed.

2. Dark Vampire - I'm Archangel Gabriel. I won't let my mate, the only female who matters to me, be doomed.For my witch, I venture into the vampires' lair and charm the wild princess who wants to make me hers.But I soon learned the Wicked Witch isn't one to tamper with. She doesn't recognize me. Doesn't know I'm her fated mate, but her eyes fall upon me and she allows no one else to touch me.

3. Fallen Angel - The Wickedest Witch and her captain rescued me from the supernatural prison of the Vampire Tower. To return the favor and get them off the doomed planet, I made a pact with the Furies, only to be tricked into separating from my mate. When I finally return to my witch, she's become the empire's most desired bachelorette, with an army of suitors outside her royal palace. I'm Archangel Gabriel. I won't allow anyone, man or monster, to take my fated mate from me.

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/jn7d0185j9wu
https://uploadrar.com/lbda5scbrtmk
Sep 20th, 2017, 4:18 pm