Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 22nd, 2017, 3:19 am
3 Books by Michelle Pennington
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 733 KB
Overview: Michelle Pennington has a BA in Liberal Arts from the University of Arkansas in Little Rock. To attain this degree, she studied Literature, Rhetoric, History, and Art. She married her sweetheart, Ethan, while still in college and developed a new penchant for skipping class to spend more time with him. Despite this distraction, she still managed to graduate Magna Cum-Laude.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

Before It's Love - "Just Friends" was harder than they thought.
Moving to Arkansas is hard for Lauren, but it’s worth it to be near her boyfriend and pursue her art degree. That is, until she meets Jake, the guy her roommate is in love with. Now she’s stuck on a merry-go-round of love triangles, and someone is going to get hurt.
Jake is focused on juggling his two careers and taking care of his feisty grandma. The last thing he needs is a serious relationship, so when Lauren moves in, it's okay that she's dating someone else. Until being her friend is no longer enough.

A Man Worth Shaving For - Our goodnight kiss should have been goodbye.
We meant it to be.
But Monday morning there was Logan Jennings, in my office, deciding the fate of the company I love...and my job.
I never should have said the things I said or let myself feel the things I felt because connections like this don't just go away. Even when you desperately need them to.
In two weeks, he'll be gone, and nothing will ever be the same.

Be My Ex - She was just the disaster he needed.
When Matthew agreed to save his father's company, he only had one objective: to protect it from his duplicitous cousin so he could move on with his life. However, his father had other plans. Namely, marrying him off to the most terrifyingly determined woman he knew. It would take a force of nature to stop Adalynn Windsor from getting what she wanted. Luckily, he ran into one, literally. Whether Ren Arden was more of a nightmare, a chaotic calamity, or a Goddess of Revenge, time would tell, but he was certain she would shake up things up at Cheeky Bird Toys. If only his heart wasn't so easily shaken too.
He was the flirt she couldn't take seriously.
Ren knew she'd been an idiot to claim the new guy was her ex-boyfriend, but she didn't grasp the full scope of her fiasco until nerdy Matthew transformed into a sleek, domineering CEO. To make things worse, he used their fake relationship as a weapon in his war against the Vice President—who was both his cousin AND the man she was in love with. They both had their reasons for continuing with the scam, but Matthew was way too committed to his role as the ex who desperately wanted her back. If she wasn't careful, she'd make the worst mistake of all—forgetting his love was nothing but a very convincing act.
Buckle up for this wild-ride of a RomCom. You'll swoon, you'll giggle, and if you aren't careful, you might get jolted by all the electricity flying between the pages.
Be My Ex was previously published on Kindle Vella (Be My Ex, episodes 1-43).

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/g3K7oR
https://devuploads.com/8ncm8bi4fi2b
Sep 22nd, 2017, 3:19 am
Mar 8th, 2020, 6:32 am
added
A Man Worth Shaving For
Mar 8th, 2020, 6:32 am