Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 10th, 2011, 9:08 pm
The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada series by Chloe Lang, (books 1 - 6)
Requirements: .ePUB or .MOBI reader | 1.91 mb
Overview: I began devouring romance novels during summers between college semesters as a respite to the rigors of my studies. Soon, my lifelong addiction was born, and to this day, I typically read three or four books every week.
For years, I tried my hand at writing romance stories, but shared them with no one. Understand, I'm really shy. After many months of prodding by friends, authors Sophie Oak and Kiera West, I finally relented and let them read one. As the prodding turned to gentle shoves, I ultimately did submit something to Siren-BookStrand. The thrill of a life happened for me when I got the word that my book would be published.
Image Image Image Image Image

1. Going Wilde: Wilde, Nevada is remote, rugged and rough. Jessie feels like she's walked straight into the wild west, complete with some of the hottest cowboys she's ever laid eyes on. But she has a job to do and it doesn't include getting close to the Wilde brothers.
The minute Jackson Wilde sees Jessie he knows she's the one for him and his four brothers, Phoenix, Dallas, Denver, and Austin. The gorgeous city girl calls to him like no one before, but she's convinced she doesn't belong in a place like Wilde. With danger lurking around every corner, Jackson will have to prove that she's finally come home.

2. Wilde Fire: Wilde, Nevada is proving to be more troubling than Jessie imagined, when, just as she falls for one hot cowboy, feelings also spring up for his brother Phoenix. Though it’s crazy and not without risk, she can’t help but welcome his possessive embrace. Phoenix knows she’s the woman for him-and his four brothers. But there are those in Wilde who want to destroy them. Phoenix must win Jessie’s love, or they might lose their hearts. And their lives.

3. Running Wilde: Jessie learns what happens in Wilde, Nevada doesn’t stay secret for long, when one of the five brothers is involved, especially when he’s Dallas Wilde. With her job on the line, he’s much more trouble than she needs, but she can’t seem to resist.

Dallas Wilde is used to sweeping women off their feet, but since meeting Jessie, he can’t stop thinking about her. He vows to do whatever necessary to possess her for himself and his brothers. As an unseen menace inches closer, Jessie finds Dallas harder and harder to resist.

4. Wilde Nights: Jessie has discovered much about herself since arriving in Wilde, Nevada, and Denver Wilde teaches her even more. When Denver introduces her to a sexual path of dark pleasures, Jessie feels herself losing her heart to him as he opens her up in ways she;d never expected.

As Denver pushes Jessie past her resistance, he is amazed at her courage and control. Falling deeper and deeper for her, he's past all his limits, and still she wants more. Will he be enough to win her for him and his brothers, or will the hidden evil in Wilde destroy their chance at love?

5. Wilde Surrender: Jessie cannot deny her feelings for Austin Wilde. His overwhelming dominance intrigues and frightens her, but she can’t see any kind of forever with him.
Her determination to go the distance with his demands thrills Austin. With each of her sweet acts of submission, the hardness around his soul melts away. He’s watched her shed her city girl notions and embrace the quirks of his childhood town.
He knows she’s the one woman who can truly bring him and his four brothers together. But time is running out to get Jessie to say yes to his proposal. Will the darkness in Wilde extinguish all hope for them before she does?

6. Wilde Love: When Jessie Green came to Wilde, Nevada, she never imagined she would find a home and five gorgeous men to love. She knows what she wants, a life with the Wilde brothers, but outside forces are bent on stopping her. Just as she's ready to accept their proposal, she's kidnapped and her nightmare begins.
The Wilde brothers are terrified when they discover Jessie is gone. They must put together the clues and uncover the psychopath before he delivers his dark vengeance on the only woman they will ever love.
It's a race against time. If they can't save her, Wilde, Nevada will become her tomb.

Download Instructions:
mobilism-org1762.rar -

Mirror:
http://www.datafilehost.com/download-ac150a7c.html
mobilism-org1762.rar - 1.9 MB
Nov 10th, 2011, 9:08 pm

No longer active.