Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 23rd, 2012, 9:09 pm
Trap Trilogy by Tracy Anne Warren
Requirements: .ePUB or .MOBI reader | 3.4 mb
Overview: Tracy Anne Warren grew up in a small central Ohio town. After working for a number of years in finance, she quit her day job to pursue her first love—writing romance novels. Warren lives in Maryland with a trio of exuberant young Siamese rescue cats and windows full of gorgeous orchids and African violets. When she's not writing, she enjoys reading, watching movies, and dreaming up the characters for her next book.
Genre: Historical Romance

Image Image Image

The Husband Trap (1)
    Here comes the substitute bride. . . .

Violet Brantford has always longed for the passionate embrace of Adrian Winter, the wealthy Duke of Raeburn. Problem is, he’s set to marry Violet’s vivacious, more socially polished look-alike twin sister, Jeannette. But when Jeannette refuses to go through with the ceremony mere minutes before it is to begin, soft-spoken Violet finds herself walking down the aisle and taking vows in her sister’s place. Soon shy Violet is a high-society wife, trying to keep her real identity a secret while living out the fantasies of her wildest dreams.

Adrian thinks he knows exactly what he’s gotten himself into: Jeannette may be flighty and, well, a bit self-involved, but she’s the picture-perfect wife to carry on the Winter name. Yet this marriage of convenience brings the groom more than he bargained for when he finds his sweet, innocent wife surprising him at every turn. And though he never planned on true love, Adrian is definitely in danger of losing his heart.

The Wife Trap (2)
    Your presence is requested at a wedding deception.

After orchestrating a scandalous high-society ruse, Lady Jeannette Brantford is banished from her family’s estate in England and sent to live with boring elderly cousins in the Irish countryside. But Jeannette’s exile is surprisingly eventful. En route to her dreaded destination, she encounters Darragh O’Brien, a devilishly handsome architect who transforms Jeannette’s punishment into a delicious whirlwind of wits, words, and undeniable passion.

Although no less than a duke could satisfy a lady of her status, Jeannette is unable to extinguish the burning desire she has for Darragh’s smoldering looks and sizzling kisses. Little does she know, her dashing Irishman is no commoner. He’s the eleventh Earl of Mulholland–and he’s thoroughly enjoying the irresistible game of hard-to-get. But before he reveals his true identity, a little temptation and trickery are in order to teach his fair lady a lesson or two about love.

The Wedding Trap (3)
    From ugly duckling to beautiful swan

Eliza Hammond has always been quiet and reserved–hardly the best qualities for finding the man of her dreams and living happily ever after. A new heiress, Eliza is financially secure, courtesy of her aunt’s fortune, but even great wealth has its drawbacks since every greedy, fortune-hunting bachelor suddenly finds Eliza irresistible.

To help her best friend, Violet takes Eliza’s romantic dilemma into her own hands, enlisting the social skills of her brother-in-law, Lord Christopher “Kit” Winter. Kit helps transform Eliza into a stunning belle, certain to attract a worthy beau. There’s just one problem: Eliza has always been head over heels in love with Kit, the very man who is trying to find her a husband! But during Eliza’s sometimes-comic extreme makeover, and with a few secret love lessons from Kit on the side, sparks–and passionate kisses–begin to fly. Kit soon finds himself completely overcome by an all-consuming desire for Eliza. But if he fails to realize his true love for her, he may lose this fair lady forever.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/2nom1p1o9d6b

Mirror:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wjbbrtdtsz2lren/TAW-TT.rar/file
https://www46.zippyshare.com/v/nrRk32yM/file.html
Sep 23rd, 2012, 9:09 pm

Send me a PM if any of my links are dead.
If there is any problem with my releases, please tell me! If you don't tell me, I don't know.