Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 8th, 2012, 6:03 pm
Two Novels by Lucy Francis
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI, PDF Readers, 2.89 MB
Overview: Hi, I'm Lucy, and I write romances. Why? Because there's nothing quite as fun and satisfying as creating two people who are perfect for each other, dropping them into each other's lives, and watching them fall in love.

I've lived all across the United States, from New York to California, but Utah, with its incredibly varied terrain and vast stretches of gorgeous wild country, is home. I live with my hero, our five children, and a pet menagerie. I love horses, fixing broken things, Doctor Who and tending the urban forest I planted in my yard.

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Image Image

Finding Refuge: Sometimes love finds you when you least expect it.

Travis Holt’s life is steadily pulling him under, and he’s fighting it. He’s running his family’s construction company, trying to save his addict brother from self-destruction, and dealing with the constant reminder of his personal failures, including the one that shattered his family. When a woman with a mythical name and a soul-warming smile suddenly brightens his world, his need for her wars with his fears of adding her to the list of loved ones he’s hurt.

Andromeda Miller escaped Phoenix and came to Utah to sort out the mess her life has become. She needs a new start: new home, new job, new friends. When she meets a good man whose touch she craves, she fights the desire to include him in the new life she’s creating. His personal demons hit too close to home and may doom her to the same kind of consuming pain that destroyed her father.

Will these two damaged souls find refuge, or be swept away by their heartaches?

Mending Fences: She was the first woman to turn him down.

CEO-turned-rancher Curran Shaw is no stranger to hard work, but women have never required much effort. When a mysterious brunette at a resort-town Halloween party sparks his interest and then vanishes, he vows to finish what she started. It’s finding her that’s going to be the hard part.

He was her fantasy, and that’s all he could ever be.

Victoria Linden has reconstructed her life and soul from the devastation wrought by an abusive ex and her own failures. She desperately wants to be loved, but what man will agree to the control and limitations she needs in order to hold herself together? Especially a man like Curran, who’s used to getting whatever he wants. Walking away from him after a searing kiss is her only option.

When serendipity brings them together in the snowy mountains of Utah, will Victoria and Curran be able to mend the fences in their hearts, or will discovery and heartbreak tear them apart?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/1oqf1tomvjs6.html

Mirror:
https://rapidgator.net/file/62835349/fra ... s.rar.html
Nov 8th, 2012, 6:03 pm

SUPPORT AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Dec 12th, 2012, 1:11 am
Adding Mending Fences.
Dec 12th, 2012, 1:11 am

SUPPORT AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.