Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 2nd, 2012, 3:29 am
Saddle-Up and Ride Series by Carol Lynne (books 1,2,3)
Requirements: ePUB reader, 783 KB
Overview: This is the section where you learn about me. Well, to be honest, I’m completely boring. I spend my days juggling two young children and my writing career. You’re just as likely to either catch me writing a steamy love scene or scrubbing jelly out of the carpet.
Besides writing, my biggest passion is reading. I have a lot of authors I follow (no not in the stalking sense), but Sean Michaels, B.A. Tortuga, J.M. Snyder and Chris Owen have to be my all-time favorites.
Genre: Cowboy Romance MM

Image Image Image

Reining in the Past #1: When Ray Justice receives a phone call that his father has died, he’s shocked. As far as he knew, his father passed away twenty-three years earlier. Adding to the confusion, he finds that he’s inherited a large cattle ranch in Montana.
Alfred Deacon came to the J Bar Ranch as a broken cowboy in search of acceptance and honest work. What he found was a best friend and a group of cowboys he’d do anything for. When Ray walks into his life, Deacon is torn between loyalties to his dead friend and desire so strong it makes him weak.
Ray comes face-to-face with a past he didn’t know he had and a man he didn’t know he needed

Bareback Cowboy #2: Ethan Griggs is quite happy living on Justice River Ranch. He spends his days as head wrangler, tending to the horses he loves and the guests he’s learned to tolerate. When Bridger Collins arrives at the ranch, Griggs’ world is turned upside down. Despite his usual hands-off policy with the guests, he’s immediately drawn to the younger man.
Bridger thrives on the cowboy way of life. The son of one of the richest men in the country, Bridger would rather fix a fence than sit behind a desk counting his money. The sexual chemistry he seems to share with Griggs is simply icing on the cake.
With his week-long stay coming to a close, Bridger is forced to choose between the life he wants with Griggs and the life planned for him since birth.

Through the Montana Mist #3: When Tyson Moore meets Caleb Sterling, he has an uneasy feeling about Caleb and his partner, Jeff. Although he can’t prove it, Tyson believes Caleb is being abused. Without overstepping his boundaries as an employee at Justice River, Tyson offers Caleb his help. He’ll do everything in his power to make sure Caleb is safe. Falling in love with Caleb isn’t been part of the plan, but Tyson soon finds himself swept away by the scared man.
Caleb came to Justice River Ranch hoping to mend his troubled relationship with his longtime partner. Little did he know that a change of scenery would bring even more problems. Eventually, Caleb reaches out to Tyson, but though he’s attracted to Tyson, Caleb has scars that need time to heal. He begins to wonder if he’ll ever get his life back on track enough to love Tyson or if the damages caused by Jeff will be permanent.

Download Instructions:
http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/40262952/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/1c867ae9d3/
Dec 2nd, 2012, 3:29 am

ImageImage