Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 7th, 2012, 10:33 pm
Two Novels by Tracy Cooper-Posey
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI, PDF Readers, 3.37 MB
Overview: "I have been writing and publishing romances since 1999 when I sold my first two books in the same week (after six years of flogging my work to editors who didn't recognize the staggering genius within). Many of the fifty-plus books I've released so far have been romantic suspense under my own name. I've also squeezed in the odd contemporary and historical romance or two. For a brief stint, I wrote paranormal and urban fantasy romances under the name Teal Ceagh - more on that below." Tracy Cooper-Posey

Genre: Romantic Suspense, Contemporary Romance

Image Image

Dead Again: Ten years ago, Sophie and Jack survived a small plane crash. They fell in love in the five days they were stranded on a mountainside, but Jack's injuries were ultimately fatal. Jack's love and death left indelible fingerprints on Sophie's soul and completely changed her life.

Sophie is now a stressed single mom in a small Montana Rockies town, running a café and warding off the attention of the town's corrupt Chief of Police when a drifter called Martin arrives in Serenity Falls. Martin holds the key to Sophie's heart, along with a secret that will rip apart the town.

He plunges her into after-shocks caused by the five days she spent with Jack in the mountains, stirring up state governors, district attorneys and one of the deadliest crime lords in the land. Martin's secret puts Sophie directly in their cross-hairs.

For Sophie, life is about to change all over again...

Lucifer's Lover: Lindsay is determined to outshine her mother's illustrious career. As head of marketing for the exclusive Freeman Hotel, in the rarefied mountains of northern Washington, Lindsay grapples with her rival -- the charming newcomer, Lucifer Furey Pierse.

No one knows much about Luke except that he could turn murder into a comedy routine, that he likes classy women and is oddly drawn to the prickly, definitely not-interested Lindsay.

It starts with a bet that goes horribly wrong. If Lyndsay wins, then Luke leaves town--forever. If Luke wins, he gets a date with Lyndsay. But when Luke wins and Lindsay is forced to pay the price, she learns more about Lucifer Furey Pierse than she thought existed, and the date kick-starts a bitter-sweet journey as they learn why they are the people they have become.

Then life hands them an unexpected twist they must deal with...one that tests both of them to limits.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/gofpfazsu0ag

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/5appewpu
Dec 7th, 2012, 10:33 pm

SUPPORT AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
May 8th, 2013, 2:52 pm
Added Lucifer's Lover.
May 8th, 2013, 2:52 pm

SUPPORT AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.