Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 10th, 2012, 11:24 am
Lessons series 2-5 by Jennifer Connors
Requirements: ePUB reader, 970 KB
Overview: I started writing fiction at the age of 12 for my friends. Of course, in those days, I was the heroine, saving dashing rock stars from their ruin. Now, somewhat older, hopefully wiser, I decided to finally put down my ideas on paper and write about a heroine not unlike myself (personality wise, certainly not realistically).

After finding my own soulmate (which is just another word for the only man willing to live with me), and having two beautiful children, I'm changing my stay-at-home mom status to part-time author. Which isn't to say that my days are not still filled with laundry and dishes, but I've also added writing.

I have many plans for my heroine, Ginny. She will meet matchmakers, pirates, cowboys and maybe a vampire or two. If I've read it in a romance novel, you can bet, Ginny will live it in an upcoming novel.
Genre: Historical romance

Image Image Image Image

A Lesson in Forgiveness (Lesson #2):Ginny figured being a 21st century woman, stuck in the past, playing other people's lives would be fun. It turns out, it's just work. Her new persona, Bethany, is a society daughter whose only purpose is to make an excellent marriage, while playing by a long list of rules. When her parents bring her to a house party so she can meet eligible bachelors, Bethany has her hands full. Will she choose the staunch earl, who has no wish to marry yet? Or will it be the future duke who has a reputation with the ladies? Or the kind, country doctor instead? Even Ginny can't figure out who she is supposed to "fall in love with." All she knows is that she needs to marry someone if she ever hopes to return to own body, in her own time.

A Lesson in Patience (Lesson #3):They say that third times a charm, but that couldn't be further from the truth for Ginny. In her latest adventure as a modern day woman trapped inside the body of a romance novel heroine, she finds herself in the late 19th century, on the frontier of America.In this body, Ginny has no memories from her heroine, forcing her to think on her feet and charm her newest hero, Colby Miller. Colby is a rancher, forced to care for his siblings after a tragic accident took the lives of his parents. Bitter and angry, Colby doesn't make it easy for Ginny to love him.Can the pair come to an understanding and fall in love? Or will Colby's bad attitude drive Ginny away before she can get her happy ending?

A Lesson in Friendship (Lesson #4):With so many lessons to learn, Ginny's back in yet another novel adventure. Having been ripped from a good life in Wyoming, Ginny, a 21st century woman living in the past, has had enough. She doesn't want to meet another eligible gentleman and definitely doesn't want to fall in love.Baron Oliver Conway becomes her unsuspecting hero. With him and his three friends all ready to give up their bachelor ways, can Lord Conway convince Ginny to fall in love with him and give him his happily ever after?Or will Ginny be too busy helping her sister and friend find love to pay much attention to her own character's life?

A Lesson in Presumption (Lesson #5):Ginny has been living the romance novel formula over and over again. In her new adventure, she decides that it's her turn to call the shots. Not only will she decide who she is to fall in love with, but Ginny plans on taking control of her own destiny. Or at least the destiny of her newest character, Corliss.
The mega-hunk, Nathaniel, has different plans. He is the captain of his ship and his fate. As a privateer in the late 18th century, Nathaniel is not used to being controlled by anyone.

Will Ginny be able to live as she pleases, or will the plot have its way in the end?

Download Instructions:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/a_Eu_XpX/Jen ... nnors.html

Mirror:
http://hddspace.com/exoggdcw2e1s

Book 1: viewtopic.php?f=121&t=362766
Dec 10th, 2012, 11:24 am