Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 12th, 2012, 9:16 am
Brennus' Witch series by D.J Manly (Books 1 ~4)
Requirements: ePUB/PDF reader 2 MB
Overview:I write not only for my own pleasure, but for the pleasure of my readers. I can’t remember a time in my life when I haven’t written and told stories. When I’m not writing, I’m dreaming about writing, doing something wild and adventurous, or trying to make the world a better and more open minded place to live in. I adore beautiful men, and I know I’m not alone in this! Eroticism between consenting adults, in all its many forms is the icing on the cake of life!
Genre: Paranormal Romance MM

ImageImageImageImage

Brennus' Witch #1: Brennus Monroe teaches a class on ancient religions at the university. He is also a vampire, tormented by a night of torture centuries before, which resulted in his natural death. Right now, Brennus has a more pressing problem. He is seeking the individual who dared to cast a love spell on him. That individual is Darien, a modern day Wicca Priest. Darien had no idea the spell he cast on behalf of his sister, would put him on the bad side of an ancient vampire. Now, not only is he going to discover Brennus' wrath, he is about to discover a frightening past he never knew he had--a past which involved Brennus Monroe. Recipe for 'Brennus' Witch." 1 large cauldron Take 2 gorgeous males: 1 vampire, 1 witch. Add the approach of Halloween, and the Feast of the Dead. Throw in lots of scares. Toss with a generous amount of erotica. Boil until piping hot, and enjoy!

Body and Soul #2: Darien and Brennus have been together ever since that fateful night when they banished the evil Vortimere; but all is not bliss. Darien want-s Brennus to make him a vampire so that they can truly be together. Brennus can-t bear to take Darien-s life. This disagreement threatens to tear them apart once and for all.
Meanwhile Brennus has been hearing a voice in his head, one which won-t stop talking to him, telling him its time to pay for his immortality-a voice which has come for his soul.
As the Feast of the dead approaches and the spirits come to life, vampires walk and all is not as it seems.

Golden God #3: While Brennus and Darien are off traveling the world; Darien-s sister attempts to restore her brother-s mortality. Playing with powerful magic she doesn-t understand, Anna opens the Portal of Decadence, which allows demons to slip into the world and ultimately will release the god Pan.
Meanwhile, Vortimere is gaining in power and is as obsessed with Brennus as ever. He has joined forces with the darkness that is threatening to destroy the world.
Unknown to Brennus, he is the Golden God, the one prophesized to save the world from the darkness Anna has unwittingly unleashed. But Brennus has his own problems, struggling with the idea that Marcel, rather than himself, sired Darien, which has created an inevitable attraction between them.

The Ancient Stone #4: Darien is thrilled with the house Brennus wants to buy for them, and he’s thrilled to be close to his sister again and The Grinning Moon. Brennus is even considering going back to the university to teach. He doesn’t know that someone has been watching and waiting, an unlikely villain who longs to be close to Brennus. And he will do anything, including summoning a demon who can give him an ancient stone…an ancient stone that can control the undead, that can control Brennus.
When a bumbling outcast has possession of an ancient stone that can cause Brennus to almost destroy him, Darien knows he’s in trouble. With the help of Marcel, Anita, Zendle and Anna, they will have to do everything they can to liberate the world’s most powerful immortal before it’s too late.

Download Instructions:
http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/76761382/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/6c62cf8cef/ ... _Manly.zip
Dec 12th, 2012, 9:16 am

ImageImage
Nov 24th, 2014, 7:32 am
Added Books 2,3 & 4

Body and Soul
The Golden God
The Ancient Stone
Nov 24th, 2014, 7:32 am