Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 12th, 2012, 9:24 am
Arsenic and Rio Series by D.J Manly (Books 1 & 2)
Requirements: ePUB/PDF reader,1.7 MB
Overview: I write not only for my own pleasure, but for the pleasure of my readers. I can’t remember a time in my life when I haven’t written and told stories. When I’m not writing, I’m dreaming about writing, doing something wild and adventurous, or trying to make the world a better and more open minded place to live in. I adore beautiful men, and I know I’m not alone in this! Eroticism between consenting adults, in all its many forms is the icing on the cake of life!
Genre: Romance MM

Image Image

Arsenic and Rio #1: When Marshall met Hal, it was a match made in hell. Hal is a first class con man and manipulator. Marshall is the perfect pawn, a young guy who has been abused all his life, with no self confidence. Hal is pure evil, and he recognizes gold when he sees it. Marshall is handsome, gay and desperate to be loved and accepted. Hal is a former resident of the detention center where Marshall is living. He knows the unscrupulous director, who is deeply in debt with the mob. When the director is asked to do the mob a favor, a job that will set Hal up for life, Hal recruits Marshall to help him carry out his diabolic scheme. When Marshall meets the handsome young owner of a coffee plantation, his job is to seduce him, and secure the plantation for the mob. Marshall doesn't truly understand that Angelo will have to die. Marshall is completely unprepared for Angelo, and completely unprepared for love, something in his sad life, he has never known. Hal is in the background making sure Marshall doesn't stray from the plan--a plan that will succeed only if Marshall kills the man he loves. Passion and despair reign as Arsenic and Rio sweeps the reader away to a coffee plantation high in the mountains of Brazil, and to the warm sands of Rio.

After Arsenic and Rio #2: The explosive and emotional sequel to Arsenic and Rio.

Marshall Calletti has experienced many changes in his life. He's done his time and left his jaded past behind him, gone through therapy, started his own business and even bought a house with his new lover. Life would have been perfect if he could have stopped dreaming about Angelo, the man he'd almost killed over a decade ago, because in spite of all the changes, one thing had remained constant, his undying love for the enigmatic Angelo Farelli.
But just as the evil, manipulative Hal Makin brought Marshall and Angelo together years ago, he was about to bring them together again when it is learned that Hal may be up for parole.

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/u15494nxeje3
https://drop.download/taqxa1851sqq
Dec 12th, 2012, 9:24 am

ImageImage