Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 20th, 2012, 5:36 am
Three Novels by Amity Maree
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI, PDF Readers, 2.93 MB
Overview: "'Amity' is just a pretty name... and 'Maree' is for my friend, Marie. I lost her many years ago, but she will always be in my heart. Amity writes contemporary romance, with all the spanking where some of us think it belongs." Joannie Kay

Genre: Spanking Romance

Image Image Image

Magical Mayhem: Megan desperately needs a job. When a new blender she was demonstrating at a hotel conference center catches on fire, she is unjustly fired. Megan is faced with the prospect of having to go home to her parents’ house yet once again and facing their disapproval and their insistence that she work for a relative in a hardware store or get married to some nice boy and have babies! She would have to call her father, a retired police officer, to come for her in the morning.

Megan knew she shouldn’t be drinking in the lounge of the hotel when she was all alone, but she wanted to take the edge off of the upset she was feeling. She noticed a man staring at her and she quickly gave him orders to leave her alone. To her shocked surprise he ordered her to stand up and let him look at her. Megan was ready to ask the bartender for help when the man said, “I want you!”

The look on the young woman’s pretty face told Montague that the girl misunderstood his intentions. “I’m handling this all wrong,” he explained. “I want to hire you. I am a magician and my assistant found out she is pregnant and quit on me to go home and be with her husband. I need an assistant now.” Megan found herself accepting the job, even though she was shocked when she learned that Montague’s method of getting her to concentrate was a damn good spanking!

Don't Tempt Me: Jenna found adjusting to married life excruciatingly painful, especially when her new husband did not believe her that their elderly neighbor was deliberately goading her and doing her very best to make her look bad in her husband’s eyes!

Will cannot believe that his wife, usually so reasonable, would accuse an eighty-five year old woman of deliberately trying to cause trouble in their marriage! Mrs. Pratt had been his neighbor for years and the fact he needed to defend her from his own wife was embarrassing. He decides it is time to stop threatening to spank his lovely wife, and that it's time to actually do it, much to Jenna’s disbelief!

Of course, Jenna can’t help but compare herself to her husband’s first wife and find herself lacking, and she wonders if she will ever be able to make her marriage work, especially when Mrs. Pratt continues to wreak havoc in her marriage… and Will continues to punish Jenna for being upset and angry with the woman!

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/3h2i15bngdp7

Mirror:
https://rapidgator.net/file/11472b5e03f1 ... h.rar.html
Dec 20th, 2012, 5:36 am

SUPPORT AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:35 pm
Added Don't Tempt Me.
Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:35 pm

Mar 31st, 2013, 12:40 am
Added One April's Fool.
Mar 31st, 2013, 12:40 am