Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 16th, 2013, 8:25 am
Masked series by Lissa Matthews (Books 1 ~3.5)
Requirements: ePUB/Mobi /PDF reader, 687 kB
Overview: There’s emotion in my writing for sure. Sometimes I even get called on it, in a bad way. It’s angsty. It’s hard. It’s definitely not sugar-coated or easy or glossed over. I like emotion in my books though. The ones I write and the ones I read. I don’t want light and fluffy and forgetful.
Genre: BDSM Romance MM

Image ImageImageImage

Masked #1: Bobby tells himself the mask he’s been wearing all month is just part of the Halloween theme of Abyss, the alternative lifestyle club he frequents. But it’s not the truth. He’s in lust. He’s in the closet. And, he’s ready to come out. The only problem is, the man he’s interested in is a friend. A straight friend.
Thor knows he’s being watched. What he can’t figure out is why? Every weekend, the man in the black mask has been watching as Thor has flogged, paddled, and whipped submissive after submissive at his play station at Abyss. The man’s heated and unwavering gaze arouses Thor’s curiosity. Is the man a stalker? A jealous dominant or boyfriend? Thor isn’t sure, but decides it’s time to find out.

Unmasked #2: With his mask secured in place, Bobby enters Abyss with a single purpose, a single desire. Thor. It’s been a busy week and he’s so anxious to see the dominant again, he doesn’t even take the time to head home and change into more appropriate fetish club attire. He hasn’t been able to shake the lust and memories of how it felt to be under Thor’s hands, to surrender to his need for a man, for Thor, and it drives Bobby to the one thing, the one place he knows he can find fulfillment.
Thor doesn’t flog men, at least not in public, but the undeniable attraction and need he feels the moment he spots Bobby, dressed more for a business meeting than a night out with lifestylers, compels him to make an exception that will change everything he’s known and everything everyone has thought about him.
Nervous and stripped of his shirt, Bobby is strapped to a St. Andrews Cross, surrendering to the pleasure that is Thor with a flogger. Thor’s whispered words of need and encouragement strengthen Bobby’s resolve that tonight is the night he must remove the mask and reveal his identity, that tonight he must reveal his longing for more than one night, once a week club meetings.
Will Thor still want him? There’s only one way to find out...

Revealed #3: The mask has come off, the closet door opened, and the acceptance in revelation has begun... Thor sent Bobby home from Abyss with a few conditions. Have the hard conversations with those closest to him and arrive at Thor’s home, midnight, the following weekend. He’s been instructed not to call, not to email, not to contact Thor in any way. Simply do as told or...not. Bobby comes to Thor a different man, changed somewhat for having come out of the closet to his parents and his best friend. The weight of his secret longings has been lifted and his desire to begin a relationship full of exploration and submission with a man is within his grasp. All it takes is following Thor’s orders, submitting to Thor’s rules, offering himself up to Thor’s dominance. Can Bobby truly give over his tightly held onto control to the one man who drives him to his knees? Can Thor look beyond Bobby’s womanizer reputation to the longing for acceptance within?

Thankful #3.5: Thanksgiving. It’s never been a particularly important day to Thor, but this year he has something and someone to be thankful for: his growing relationship with his lover and submissive, Bobby.
Bobby asked Thor to come home for the holiday weekend with him and without a bit of hesitation, Thor agreed. After the chilly, but not unexpected welcome from Bobby’s conservative parents, Thor isn’t sure this is such a good idea anymore.
Tension and discomfort keeps everyone on edge and Thor knows something has to give and he escapes outside to clear his head.
The confrontation that ensues leads to a wicked walk in the woods where Bobby and Thor find they do indeed have a great deal to be thankful for. Maybe even more than they realize when Thor and Bobby’s father agree that apple pie is better than pumpkin.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.net/vra9xe1iucpm
https://userscloud.com/o29enxl3ybi8
Jan 16th, 2013, 8:25 am

ImageImage
Dec 2nd, 2015, 9:42 pm
Added Books 3 & 3.5

Revealed
Thankful
Dec 2nd, 2015, 9:42 pm