Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 16th, 2013, 8:52 am
Spectrum Skies series by D J Manly (Books 1, 2,3)
Requirements: ePUB reader 1.1 MB
Overview: I write not only for my own pleasure, but for the pleasure of my readers. I can’t remember a time in my life when I haven’t written and told stories. When I’m not writing, I’m dreaming about writing, doing something wild and adventurous, or trying to make the world a better and more open minded place to live in. I adore beautiful men, and I know I’m not alone in this! Eroticism between consenting adults, in all its many forms is the icing on the cake of life!
Genre: Paranormal Romance MM

ImageImageImage

Spectrum Skies #1: When a new enemy comes out of the dark, the human head of the Human/Specs Enforcer Union is forced to work with his vampire counterpart. Can London put aside his dislike of Pascal St-Maurice to fight a common enemy?
Captain London Weaver hates the dark season, the time when the skies over Spectrum turn dark and stay that way for months. It's when all the crazies come out, and the humans are at a definite disadvantage.
When a new enemy comes out of the dark, London joins forces with his immortal counterpart, Captain Pascal St-Maurice, a vampire who, as far as London is concerned, is a fancy pants with no respect for anything. In Pascal's opinion, London is anal, uptight, and prejudiced against his species. When they’re ordered to work together to confront a succubus that doesn't discriminate among victims, Pascal decides to make the best of it. However, that doesn't mean it's going to be easy.
Come and visit Spectrum Skies, a place where mortals and immortals have learned to live together in peace...or something like that.

Stirrings #2: Pascal and London are back, investigating a series of murders that look like vampire slayings. But are they? And will London discover something about Pascal's past that he would have preferred remain hidden?
Pascal and London are in love but has London lost all his preconceived notions about vampires? A string of murders that look like a vampire on a rampage will test London and Pascal's new relationship to the limit.
When London discovers something about Pascal's past, will it confirm all his suspicions about the real nature of vampires, or will his love for Pascal help him to get past all that?
Come back to the world of Spectrum, where nothing is sure, and humans and preternaturals live in harmony...or do they?

Fissures #3: All hell is breaking loose in Spectrum. Pascal thinks London is dead but he comes back. Pascal isn't sure what London is, but he is sure of one thing, London no longer loves him.
Pascal and London prepare for a fissure to occur in Spectrum because rogue vampires believe humans and vampires should not dwell peacefully together.
All hell is breaking loose... literally as vampires are calling on demons to help them in their crusades.
London is taken by vampire rebels, bitten, and tortured. Pascal thinks London is dead, but London rises again. Is he a vampire? Pascal isn't sure but one thing he does know--London is no longer his.
But they have bigger problems. They need to defend the innocents. Winning this war will depend on convincing the werewolves to side with them. And will London ever remember how much he loved Pascal--or are his memories gone forever

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/f6qvsd74u29n
https://drop.download/4anx7whf8b4c
Jan 16th, 2013, 8:52 am

ImageImage
Nov 24th, 2014, 9:09 am
Added Book 2 Mobi format

Books 1 & 3 PDF format

All ePUB links renewed with better versions
Nov 24th, 2014, 9:09 am