From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Feb 6th, 2013, 3:37 am
9 Books by J Tomas
Requirements: ePUB/ MOBI /PDF reader, 3.8 MB
Overview: J. Tomas is a pseudonym, I'll admit it up front, under which I publish gay YA fiction. I write gay erotic romance as J.M. Snyder and publish non-gay fiction and poetry as J.T. Marie.
So who am I? A writer, a reader, a poet. A video game nerd ~ I heart Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider, and Legend of Zelda. A cat owner. A movie goer, music lover, boyband groupie. A queer author who remembers all too well the pains of high school, first love, and how it felt to ride the school bus when all the "cool" kids had their own car. Who knows what it's like to be different in a school of clones, to feel different, look different, act different.
Genre: Young Adult MM

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Without Sin
Sixteen-year-old Jacob Smithson has a temper. He's picked on because he likes boys, and fighting gets him kicked out of public school. As a last resort, his parents place him in St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Boarding School for Boys.
At his first mass at St. Thomas he sees Avery Dendritch, a senior who serves as altar boy during the service. When they meet, the attraction between them is hard to deny. The two become fast friends, and as the school year progresses, their friendship deepens until Jacob feels he's found a place where he belongs.
But the other students gossip about their growing relationship. Avery can ignore them; Jacob can't. As the rumors and slurs start up again, can he curb his temper, or will his fighting get him expelled from St. Thomas, too?

The Man Next Door
When fifteen year old Jake Allister learns the new neighbor in his apartment complex is an elderly man from Germany named Mr. Wagner, he fears the worst. The guy's old enough to have survived World War II, and to Jake's young mind, that makes him suspect. Because Mr. Wagner isn't Jewish, Jake assumes the man must have been part of the Nazi regime who tortured and killed millions before he was born.
Jake isn't religious, by any stretch of the imagination, and neither is his mother. He had to learn about the Holocaust at school; now he distrusts anything German, including Mr. Wagner. Then he sees the old man watching him and his boyfriend Thad make out in the parking lot. Jake just knows the guy is a Nazi.
But when he finally gets invited into Mr. Wagner's apartment, Jake discovers Jews weren't the only ones who suffered during the Holocaust. For the first time, he begins to grasp the scope of the tragedy that unfurled during the war ... and what it meant to be Jewish -- or gay -- in Nazi Germany.

Caught
When shortstop Mike Watson catches his Junior Varsity teammate Robby Brown slipping a tube of ChapStick into his pocket at the store, he doesn't know what to think.
Mike has had the hots for Robbie since the two boys started high school and finds it difficult to talk to him without feeling awkward and stupid. But he has to say something. What if someone else saw and Robby gets in trouble?
Does Robby make a habit of stealing things? Has Mike’s perception of his friend been wrong all these years? Is the ChapStick a cry for help or a way of getting Mike’s attention? Mike is determined to find out.

His Biggest Fan
My best friend Ross is Adam Blue’s biggest fan. Adam’s the lead singer of the popular rock group, Viral Blue, but to Ross, he’s some sort of rock god. I don’t get it. Ross has all their albums, reads all their interviews, watches all their videos, and knows every little thing about the group — and Adam — by heart. He’s convinced it’s his destiny to run away with the band. He’ll tell anyone he and Adam are soulmates … especially me, and I’m sick of hearing about it.
In all the time we’ve known each other, Ross has never looked at me the same way he moons over Adam. I hate that guy, and I don’t even know him! Sometimes I think he’s Ross’s BFF and not me.
When I hear VB’s coming to town, I decide to treat Ross to the concert. Show him a good time, show him how I really feel. But with Adam Blue gyrating his hips onstage, will Ross even notice I’m there?

First Kiss
Noah Lipinski has a fierce crush on Doug Hathaway, a hot jock on the high school football team whose locker is fifteen down from Noah's in the hall. When Melissa Bradshaw, only the most popular girl in school, suddenly shows an interest in Noah, he suspects he's being set up for a cruel joke. She asks him to Homecoming and he refuses to go.
After school, the doorbell rings and Noah's sure she's back to pester him about the dance. But when he opens the door, he finds Doug there instead, with an explanation and a much better offer than Melissa's.

My On-line Secret Admirer
While bored in his Computers class one day, junior Mike Halston stumbles upon another student's anonymous blog and is surprised to find himself listed as the sexiest guy in their class. So what, someone has a crush on him? Who could it be?
Enlisting the help of his best friend Talley and his best girl friend Marie, Mike tries to figure out the identity of the mysterious blogger. Unfortunately he suspects it may be a female student, since only his friends know he's gay.
Then a second blog entry makes him realize the blogger is someone close to him. Could it really be Marie? Or does Talley know more than he's letting on?

Trouble At School
Jordan Matthews is a good kid, an average student, and has never gotten in trouble at school before. But today he finds himself in the principal's office with fellow classmate Casey Sothern. He doesn't think they've done anything wrong, and doesn't expect much in the way of punishment until Casey's mother arrives.
Which means someone's called his parents, too.
And they'll know Casey isn't just his best friend, but his boyfriend, as well.
Then Jordan sees his father storm through the front doors of the school. Any punishment the principal has planned for catching the two boys kissing in the hall between classes will pale in comparison to what Jordan's father might have to say

Just a Little Note
Bryan Lovett and Jesse Carter met in freshman year. Bryan fell for Jesse immediately, and they became quick friends. They both land roles in an upcoming production of The Who's Tommy, where Bryan discovers fellow classmate Emily Harris has a crush on Jesse, too.
When she confides to Bryan that Jesse was the first guy she ever kissed, Bryan feels certain he's been misreading the signals he thought he was getting from Jesse all along. Crushed, Bryan lets Emily talk him into helping her write a love note telling Jesse how she feels. Bryan pours his heart into the note, using his own feelings to describe hers.
When Jesse sees Bryan and Emily together, he suspects romance might be blossoming between them ... and worries he's waited too long and has lost the chance to turn Bryan's friendship into something more. Then he finds the note from Emily, which only confuses him further.
But when Jesse tells Bryan about the note, he's surprised to learn his friend knows about it already. Though it's signed by Emily, who really wrote the note? And, more importantly, did they mean what they said about Jesse?

Worth The Wait
If everybody's doing it, shouldn't you?
Sometimes the pressure to give in can be overwhelming. For a young high school football star, he can think of nothing else. Sex is foremost in his mind, not just because he wants to do it but because he isn't. He doesn't want to give in, but he doesn't want to risk losing his boyfriend by saying no. He wants to do it, he does. But he's afraid. If they love each other, isn't that enough?
Just because everyone else thinks it's time doesn't mean he has to give in. Or does it? Sometimes respecting someone's decision -- even one you don't like -- says more about the love you share than words ever could.

Download Instructions:
ALL:
https://drop.download/hsq2he40khk7
https://dropgalaxy.vip/48ns9p7m9src

First 4:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/lrxsaaq74iri
https://drop.download/ihxu3dcskoe9

Next 5:
https://drop.download/tfs1r7mrhae8
https://dropgalaxy.vip/m9a1bckj8h5q
Feb 6th, 2013, 3:37 am

ImageImage