Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 21st, 2013, 1:22 pm
Two Novels by Joanne Locker
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI, PDF Readers, 1.26 MB
Overview: "Joanne Locker loves to create suspense, and write about things a little on the scary side. 'Joanne' is spelled the way I wish my name was spelled, and 'Locker' is for the Grandma who named me. She was a real sweet lady, with a feisty temper, and I saw her get a spanking when I was five... She was sooooo embarrassed, and made me promise not to tell. I didn't... not until I was a married lady who knew how embarrassing it was to be taken over a husband's knee and spanked. Somehow I just know that Grandma would love these stories, too..." Joanne Locker

Genre: Spanking Romance

Image Image

Irritable: Cleve's next door neighbor is the most irritating woman he has ever met, and when she turns her music to "deafening",he pays her a call and confiscates her power cord so he can get a good night's sleep. The next day he grins when "Pebbles"shows up at the Police Station to file charges against him and finds out that he is the one in charge.

Kelsey detests being called "Pebbles"and she quickly plots revenge on the big cop, but her plan backfires and she is shocked when he turns her over his knee and spanks the daylights out of her for pulling a prank he doesn't consider the least bit amusing. Kelsey is not happy to learn she is attracted to the man, and she doesn't know what is worse, the fact he spanks, or the fact that he is a cop!

Of All the Luck!: Victoria cannot believe her eyes when she answers her door and finds her ex-husband, Griffin Conroy, standing there bleeding from a bullet wound. In spite of her inner turmoil she isn't about to let the man die, and she accepts his word that he is innocent of any wrongdoing.

She hides him in a special room that she had built into her home, and quickly sends the Sheriff and his deputies on their way when they come looking for him. The situation was nothing new; at one time she was also an operative for the Agency, and it was their boss, Xavier, who destroyed her marriage to Griff. Griff feels that luck brought him to the one place he wanted most to be... with his lovely wife. He'd hunted for her since she disappeared from his life two years before, and now that he'd found her, he was going to convince her that they belonged together.

The only problem... someone was trying to kill them. His primary concern was keeping Victoria safe, whether she wanted his help or not! Victoria finds herself on the run, and with a very sore bottom, to boot! In spite of his injury and the fact that he nearly bled to death, Griffin was not about to let her get away with disobeying him! It didn't matter to him that they were no longer married and she had a life of her own! He was always quick to spank her when he felt she needed spanking, and nothing had changed... especially her feelings for the impossible Griffin!

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/ux9nxpsflaie

Mirror:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b56a2321ca8c ... e.rar.html
Mar 21st, 2013, 1:22 pm

SUPPORT AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.