Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 2nd, 2013, 9:50 pm
Two Novels by C. A. Harms
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI, PDF Readers, 2.21 MB
Overview: "I am Thirty Five. I enjoy writing and have always enjoyed creating little stories in my head since I was very young. I have just recently decided to transfer them onto Amazon and share with others.I would lay in my bed at night and play out a scene or create a time in my mind and fall asleep to those images. I enjoy expressing those onto paper. I hope you enjoy my stories and I appreciate everyones interest. I enjoy writing romance with a little twist here and there to make it interesting. I try to keep it realistic to everyday life and our daily struggles that we all may face or could one day be forced to deal with. Thank you." C. A. Harms

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Image Image

Second Chances: A Second Chance at love, a second chance at normal that is what Zoey thought she was getting when her mother moved her and her younger sister Lily across the country to be closer to relatives after their fathers unexpected sudden death. At least that was the reason their mother gave them but things become more clear after the move was made and Zoey finds the main reason behind it all. Will Zoey be able to forgive her mother and have a second chance at their relationship. Without friends Zoey may not have been able to get passed the devastation and heartache of her mothers betrayal. Through the struggles Zoey finds love but will it last?

Guarded Heart: Life can be very scary...Really Scary when a wounded heart is involved. Giving your entire heart to someone is hard enough once but when it is completely shattered by the one person you believed would always keep it safe only makes it almost impossible to give it away a second time.

Insecurity and Jealousy play a huge roll in Samantha Riggins life as she has her whole world ripped from her when she least expects it. Will she recover and be able to allow herself to love again or continue pushing away the one person that would give anything to be able to heal her and himself by loving one another.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/k1z43ehrig6m

Mirror:
https://rapidgator.net/file/590f3e9c6f3d ... c.rar.html
Apr 2nd, 2013, 9:50 pm

SUPPORT AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.