Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 11th, 2013, 10:33 am
4 Books by D H Starr
Requirements: ePUB/ MOBI/ PDF reader 6.3 MB
Overview: I'm a hopeful romantic with a wildly sexy side who loves to allow my imagination and fantasies to get the best of me. I believe in that look across the room that draws you to someone, but I also believe in the messy, sloppy, sweaty bedroom aerobics that make life worth living.

I work a serious job by day, so this world of erotic romance is a welcome distraction from the 9 to 5 routine.

I'm an avid movie collector, loving all genres of movies and I own hundreds ranging from the seventies to present.

I'm almost 40, but not quite, but I think I only act like I'm 20.

Kissing is better than sex if it's done right.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImageImageImage

Skating for Gold
Joined by sorrow, Olympic figure skating hopeful Devon Hayes met champion Lance Dawes at a time when both their worlds were falling apart. Devon lost his mother to cancer and Lance’s family rejected him for being gay. When Devon leaves for college, a door seems to close on any hopes for something more than friendship…until Fate provides a second chance. Devon returns home to train with Lance. As the Olympic trials draw closer and their love grows stronger, the tug-of-war between desire and ambition threatens to ruin everything. If they can't discover what matters most, they might end up with nothing.

Meant For Each Other: Now - (Meant For Each Other #1)
Sometimes your first love is the one that was meant to be.Craig Harper and Jeremy Finn were best friends growing up. They attended the same school, spent all of their time together, and hung out with the same group of people. It wasn't until the day before Jeremy and his family moved across the country that they discovered their attraction to one another.Fifteen years later, they reunite by chance in New York City. Both are in relationships and have established a routine in their lives. But routines and relationships are shaken as they begin to spend time together once again. Old feelings and connections are still strong and the passion that pulls them together is a powerful, soul-searing call neither man can deny.As each deals with the issues in their own relationships, they begin to question whether the comfort of what they know is more powerful than the pull of what they could have been...and what they might become. Struggling to find the answer, only their hearts can reveal if they are meant for each other.

Premonition
Martin Proctor has been on the Boston Police Force for ten years. His record is impeccable and he's helped his precinct and captain maintain one of the best crime records in the city. But no one knows Martin has premonitions which help him solve cases others find impossible
Justin Franklin is also on the Boston force. Justin may not have supernatural abilities, but as an openly gay man, he possesses a courage that draws Martin in.
When Martin has a premonition about the death of Justin's brother and fails to save him, their lives become intertwined. As they work together to discover the truth behind Larry's murder, Martin foresees Justin's death.
The closer they come to cracking their case, the less time Martin has to piece together his fragmented visions and save Justin before it's too late.

Someone To Give Thanks For
Sometimes is not what, but who you're thankful for.
David is a twenty-four year old code writer for a software development company, handsome, wealthy, and living in New York City. By all appearances, his life is perfect. But outward appearances can be deceiving. Despite all his material accomplishments, the one thing he truly wants is what he doesn't have. Keller.
Preparing for his annual trip home to San Rafael, California, David if filled with dread knowing he has to face Keller, his best friend from childhood, his first and only love, the man he let slip through his fingers. But from the first day David arrives back home, he can tell things are different.
As events unfold, the walls David has carefully constructed around his emotions are broken down until he's left with nothing to protect him. When Keller shows up on Thanksgiving, David is forced to confront the very issue he had worked so hard to avoid.
For better or worse, this Thanksgiving will change David's life forever.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/f7dq8kfbrljj
https://uploadev.org/g9sfd5oz51gj
https://dropgalaxy.vip/htudavvf5ym9
Apr 11th, 2013, 10:33 am

ImageImage
Nov 1st, 2020, 5:42 am
Added

Meant For Each Other
Premonition
Someone To Give Thanks For
Nov 1st, 2020, 5:42 am