Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 6th, 2013, 8:20 am
Forever Series by Alla Kar (Books 1 & 3)
Requirements: Epub Reader, 296kb
Overview: I go by Alla Kar. I live in the deep south. I love to bring Alpha Males, Southern Gentlemen and sometimes Paranormal characters to life.

Genre: New Adult Romance

Image Image

Make Me Yours
Hustler.
This best describes Layla’s life. Ever since her father passed, she has stuck to his rules: Never get caught. Never get too close.
Layla’s game plan is simple, make all the extra cash she can, to make a living during college, hustling people at pool. If that means, flirting, and dressing sleazy, then so be it. It isn’t until she catches Taylor Jack’s eye that her shield is in terrible trouble of crumbling. The tattooed, bad boy, campus Fight Night champion, has his sights set on Layla, and isn’t about to give up.
After a weak moment, Layla leaves Taylor on top of his pool table half-naked and wanting her. Now it seems like she can’t shake him, he is everywhere she turns. But, when Layla hustles the wrong guy, her safety is threatened. She might have to take down her shield so Taylor can rescue her from herself.

Forever Yours
A damaged fighter ...
A hunted hustler ...
A love neither expected or thought they deserved ...
Layla and Taylor are finally where they want to be.
But Taylor wonders if he can be the man Layla needs. If he can leave the fight behind and step up. If she deserves more than he can give.
Layla is ready to move forward and settle down, but will Taylor be able to put the underground fighting ring behind him? And will he resent her forever for making him choose?
No one said their love would be easy. To keep it, they're going to have to fight. And this is one fight where losing everything just might be worth it.

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/rkzfjdzoikmb

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hugefiles.net/fqgof3pqwzb6

Book 2: viewtopic.php?p=1551389
May 6th, 2013, 8:20 am
Dec 8th, 2013, 4:06 am
Forever Yours added
Dec 8th, 2013, 4:06 am