Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 13th, 2013, 7:00 am
Dark Horse Series by Kate Sherwood (Books 1 - 3.1)
Requirements: ePUB /PDF reader 9 MB (no PDF for bk 3.1) | 874 kB
Overview: I started writing at about the same time that I got back on a horse after a twenty-year break. I’d like to think that I’m far too young for it to be a mid-life crisis, but apparently I was ready for a few changes!
My writing focuses on characters and relationships, people trying to find out how much of themselves they need to keep, and how much they can afford to give away. I try to find that careful balance between drama and humor – I want readers to have an intense experience and feel drawn into the book, but I also want them to enjoy the time they spend reading.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dark Horse #1: Dan thinks about just driving, leaving the whole mess behind. He's got enough money. He could just arrange to get his stuff and his horse shipped to wherever he's going. Taking off is what he used to do when things got to be too much, and it worked pretty well, really.
Dan Wheeler thought he'd found lasting love and stability with his life and work partner, Justin Archer. But when Dan finds himself alone again, still working as a horse trainer for Justin's parents, he has to find a way to accept that his perfect life is gone forever.
Then he meets billionaire Evan Kaminski, who arrives to buy a horse for his younger sister, and Evan's lover Jeff Stevens, a horse trainer who seems to understand more than just Dan's job. Struggling to deal with all the upheavals in his life, Dan finds himself drawn to both Evan's mercurial passion and Jeff's quiet wisdom. Is Dan strong enough to take a chance on new love, or would it be better—safer—for him to be alone?
Sometimes You Just Know 1.1: Before Dan met Jeff and Evan, he thought he'd only ever love one man. This is the story of Dan and Justin, before things went wrong.

Rough Broke #1.2: A quick peek into Dan's youth, showing where he got he weaknesses, and where he found his strength.
Warning: Emotional and sexual abuse. Warning 2: Second person, present tense. It's short, you can handle it!

Riding through Fire #1.3: Evan is the son of Jeff's best friend, and no matter how much the kid flirts, how much he tempts, Jeff will not give in. Then tragedy strikes, and Jeff realizes that Evan needs much more from him than just his body. He also realizes that Evan may not be such a kid, after all.

Out of the Darkness #2: (Sequel to Dark Horse) "It's hard enough with two people. Throwing a third into the mix is... I don't know, doesn't it seem like we're asking for trouble?" It hasn't been easy, but horse trainer Dan Wheeler is beginning to build a new life for himself, finding his place in California with his lovers Evan Kaminski and Jeff Stevens. When things are going well, it's spectacular: there's affection, humor, and passion. But things don't seem to go well all that often. Dan continues to struggle with the loss of his previous lover and sometimes doubts that he even deserves to be happy; Evan is jealous of every rival for Dan's attention-including Jeff; and Jeff worries that he's too old for the younger men and wonders if he should bow out completely. Despite his resolutions, Dan has grown attached to the other two men, but he's not sure that's enough. He knows that it hurts to be together-he needs to decide whether it would hurt even more to be apart

On Deck #2.1: When Dan and Evan were struggling with their issues, Dan came up with the suggestion that they go on a date. This is that date. This story is set just before the epilogue of Out of the Darkness. This is just - it's just schmoop, really. Sappy and silly and fun. If you miss the boys and want to check in on them, this is your story, but if you haven't read the series, this probably isn't a great place to start

Head Shy #2.2: Dan's early life left him with some complicated emotions - it's lucky he's got two understanding lovers and a totally annoying best friend to help him work through it all. This story is set between The Date and the epilogue of Out of the Darkness.

Into the Light #2.3: Chris has always wondered. He's had two best friends in his life, and they've both been gay, so it's not as if he hasn't been exposed to the idea. And while his relationships with women have certainly been enjoyable, they've never lasted, and he's never really cared.
He decides to take a chance with a player from another team. Ryan is a laid-back, carefree musician, and he makes everything seem easy. But maybe it's too easy, as both Chris and Ryan start to wonder whether they've stepped into the light, or stumbled even further into darkness

The Filly #2.4: A girl's first-ever date is nerve-wracking enough. Tat really doesn't need the added pressure of THREE overprotective father-figures, and she REALLY doesn't know why the date has to be on Valentine's Day. She hopes she can count on Dan, and maybe Jeff, but Evan... Evan's going to be a problem.

Of Dark and Bright #3: (Sequel to Out of the Darkness) Jeff, Evan, and Dan have been living happily together for the last two years. They still have problems, especially between Evan and Dan, but they’re mostly able to convert the interpersonal disagreements to sexual tension—and then resolve it—so nobody’s complaining.
Then Dan’s long-lost sister shows up seven months pregnant and on the run from the law, and the situation goes from complicated to overwhelming. Jeff and Evan want to help, but with Evan fearful of his own sister’s safety and Jeff struggling to keep his health issues under wraps, they’re a little distracted. As Dan's sister struggles with her past, Evan's seems intent on gambling with her future. With emotions and family ties pulling them in different directions, the threesome have to hold together—or the people they love may tear them apart.

One Bright Star #3.1: It's Christmas time. Time for family, celebration, and anxiety. The new baby is a blessing in Jeff, Evan and Dan's lives, but he's also one more thing to worry about. Jeff isn't sure society will accept their nontraditional family, Evan isn't sure what he has to offer the baby, and Dan... well, Dan's Dan. He's got PLENTY to worry about.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/z5u19h4p19n9
https://dropgalaxy.vip/37a70znvn3ue

New:
https://drop.download/4voljdoune6e
https://dropgalaxy.vip/i1amr5j7i86l
May 13th, 2013, 7:00 am

ImageImage
Aug 30th, 2020, 5:15 am
added Clean files 2013 post

Rough Broke
Riding through Fire