Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 22nd, 2013, 8:14 pm
Devoured Club series by Paige Matthews (Books #01~3)
Requirements: ePUB or MOBI Reader | Size: 1.7 MB
Overview: Growing up in a military family instilled in me odd combinations: a respect for tradition and the need to question it; a love of chaotic freedom curbed by order and discipline; an awareness of the danger always lurking at the edges of safety. The military is a unique lifestyle that creates a kind of vagabond resilience in kids who grow up in it. That restless energy has stayed with me throughout my life, but the foundation has always been literature—studying it, teaching it, reading it, trying my own hand at writing it. After hopping around the globe for many years, I now live in a crumbling, gothic red manse without a foundation in the moss-covered woods of Oregon, moving forward on the path.
Genre: Erotic Romance

Image Image Image

Devour Me - Book#1
Love is giving him the power to destroy you but trusting him not to…-Unknown
Chloe Harper has lost all trust in men. After a BDSM scene gone wrong, Chloe never thought she would be able to explore her desires or trust again. Three years and a lot of pain later, Chloe finds herself face to face with Professor and BDSM club owner, Lucas Walker again. Lucas Walker has spent the last couple of years protecting himself and his heart that is until his research assistant Chloe Harper walks into his office with a bruised face. After a confrontation with Chloe and her abusive boyfriend, Lucas vows to protect her at any cost, even if he loses himself in the process. The two begin a journey of healing, trust building and explorations of desires. But is it enough for Chloe to overcome her abusive past and Lucas to release the control he desperately craves and thrives on…or will their pasts devour them?

Devour Me - Book#2
Emma O'Connor's interest in bondage and submission has led her to the training program at Devoured. With past sexual experiences less than par, Emma wants nothing more than to submit to a Master. With her need for pleasure and her desire to please , Emma finds herself exploring the desires that have remained subdued; although unsure if she could make a good submissive. Marcus, the Dom in charge of the training program at Devoured, is more than interested in the feisty submissive. When Emma walks in for her interview, Marcus knows he's met his match. Consumed by nothing but thoughts of her, Marcus begins to doubt his ability to stay in control and his previous stance on collaring a submissive. Marcus finds himself unsure of his feelings for Emma, and his responsibility to the other trainees. When a threat surfaces against Emma and her past comes back to haunt her, Marcus must admit his feelings for her in order to protect her, or risk losing her forever. Join Marcus, Emma, and the rest of the Devoured Club Doms and Subs in the second installment of the Devoured Club Series.

Dominate Me - Book#3 Thanks to "Islndgrl"
Devlin Fitzpatrick is a man of few words. Usually. An expert in surveillance and security, and a Dominant at Devoured, Devlin is known for his authoritative ways. After making the decision to observe rather than participate, and hiding from feelings and desires only few know about, Devlin throws himself into his work, and away from the practice of the lifestyle – that is, until he meets Ally. A chance encounter sets a new fire burning inside of Devlin – one that, up until then, has been absent. But, just as their relationship flares, a face from Devlin’s past returns, re-igniting long-subdued desires.
Ally O’Conner was not looking for a man – especially one like Devlin. Yet, the mysterious, gorgeous, and dominant stranger becomes the one person Ally didn’t know she was seeking. As Devlin opens Ally’s world up to hidden emotions and uncharted desires, Ally quickly finds herself falling, even though she knows Devlin is hiding something from her: desires or needs she is unsure of. When a stranger calls, looking for Devlin’s help, Ally begins to fear the worst as he begins to pull away. Aiden MacCarrick has spent the last few years bouncing from place to place – drumming up work wherever he can. After a job gone wrong, Aiden finds himself on the wrong side of the bullet. With no other choice, Aiden reaches out to the one person he knows can help him. As Devlin works to clear Aiden of a misunderstanding, and save his life in the process, the three of them are entwined in a foreign world of deep desires, unbidden wants and uncharted feelings. Can they find a happy resolution to their desperate situation, or will their emotions dominate them?

Download Instructions:
http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/IzRl2taN/file.html

Mirror:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/gWKjZA7qjBekA
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/dt5d26sz4hjx

New links 07/06/2017
May 22nd, 2013, 8:14 pm
Sep 2nd, 2013, 5:02 pm
Add book 2
Sep 2nd, 2013, 5:02 pm
Oct 20th, 2014, 8:38 pm
add book 3