Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 15th, 2013, 10:39 pm
2 Novels by M.L. Rhodes
Requirements: Mobi Reader - 510 KB
Overview: I'm an opinionated chick with a decent sense of humor and a vocabulary that's way too smutty for someone who grew up as a "good" girl. I write books for a living...more specifically, gay male romance stories. I'm passionate about gay romance! I love sweet, steamy, emotional stories about gay men meeting, falling in love, and finding happily-ever-afters. I love to read them and I love to write them! So I do...write them. Because there's nothing better than having a job you love! I live in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains with my husband, two sons, three cats, two dogs, and numerous fish.
Genre: Romance M/M

ImageImage

Falling: As the leader of an elite British group that hunts criminals of the magic world, Christian Wetherly comes to the U. S. undercover, posing as a British cop, to investigate a series of murders he suspects have been committed by a dark mage. He never expects, however, to find himself intensely attracted to the American police detective in charge of the case. Christian has long struggled with his hidden desires and hasn't admitted them to anyone. But Alec Anderson stirs something deep within him that's difficult to ignore.

Still...even if he could master his fear of coming out, Christian's dedicated himself to protecting the world from magic terrors. It's a dangerous life an ordinary human could never understand or accept. And to complicate matters, Alec's emotionally vulnerable, still grieving the death of his previous lover, a fellow cop killed in the line of duty. So Christian's determined to keep his true occupation and powers hidden from Alec.
Neither man can deny the powerful chemistry that burns between them, and both realize they're falling hard for one another, yet with so many secrets and complications, a relationship seems impossible.
When the two men become the target of the dark magic, however, and clues about an ancient legacy come to light that indicate Alec may not be exactly what he seems, can they find the strength to tear down all the barriers between them and risk their hearts in order to save each other's lives?

Souls Deep: As a child, Griffin Hilliard's special abilities were attributed to an overactive imagination. But by adulthood, his psychic talents were so strong he'd become a threat to his politically powerful family. To protect their dirty little secrets, they arranged an "accident" for him. He survived, but now he lives on the run, only one step ahead of his family's hired assassins.

Until one night, when he's finally caught...

His life is saved by a mysterious man named Jarrah. Griffin senses a dangerous, primal undercurrent in the stranger--as if he's not quite human. Yet Griffin's inexplicably drawn to him. It could be the emotional pain he suspects his rescuer hides. But Griffin fears the real reason is more disturbing--Jarrah stirs a powerful longing in him that goes against everything Griffin's ever believed about himself.
As the assassins close in once again, and his rescuer reveals himself for what he really is, Griffin's torn between running, as he's done his whole life, or standing up to face his past...and his own soul-deep desires...

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/w7gte0qcphjx

Mirror:
https://userscloud.com/7pnoirucokh9
Aug 15th, 2013, 10:39 pm

Let me know if my links are down.