Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 23rd, 2013, 4:17 am
Passion and Deceit Book 1 by Leela Atherton
Requirements: Epub Reader, 716kb
Overview: I grew up reading Mills & Boon romances, Anne Mather being my favourite author - she rocked my world!. Later on I began writing Modern Romances as a hobby. Passion and Deceit was written with my love for India and all things Indian in mind. Besides reading and writing, I love making up stories and characters in my head, or spending quality time my beloved husband and daughter.

Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Part I
When Maya arrives in London to visit her friend, Jay, she's aware that he has a secret he is keeping from his family. However, deceiving Jay's dangerously, attractive older brother, Rajiv, is something she had not expected to deal with . Now keeping Jay's secret becomes much more difficult with Rajiv watching her every move...

Part II
The attraction between Maya and Rajiv is growing stronger. However, Rajiv still believes she is his brother's lover. With Sanjay unable to reveal his sexuality to his traditional Indian family, things can only become more complex for Maya..

Part III
After being warned by Jay of Rajiv's reputation as a player and womaniser, Maya tries her utmost to keep her distance from him. But Rajiv does not give up that easily. When he takes her back to London fate intervenes and Maya has to decide whether she will give herself to him for one night only, or not...

Part IV
Finally, after one night of passion, Maya returns to Edinburgh, striving to get on with her life and put her feelings for Rajiv behind her. But an emergency draws her back to London and Rajiv. Their attraction stronger than ever. Besides the turmoil Jay is still enduring, Rajiv has demons of his own to battle with... And we begin to see a darker side emerge from this complex and tortured soul...

Part V
In this, the penultimate installment of Passion and Deceit Book One, Jay reveals the truth about his sexuality to his brother, Rajiv. Finally Kurt and Jay are re-united. Does this signify a happy ending for all? Hardly...

Part VI
The Final Installment of Book One, Passion and Deceit; plus a preview of Book Two; Passion and Denial.

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/t6230g7lqjzz
(Closed Filehost) https://uploadrocket.net/fhv8du2fwa0e/LAtherton6.rar.html
Aug 23rd, 2013, 4:17 am
Nov 2nd, 2013, 1:50 am
Part VI added.
Nov 2nd, 2013, 1:50 am