Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 29th, 2013, 8:10 pm
Chageet's Electric Dance by Rebecca Ashir
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI/PDF Reader, 1.9 MB
Overview: Raised by mass media, Barbey Bardot is a Jewish Barbie Doll. Only fourteen years old, she has bleached blonde hair, fake breasts, and buttocks implants. All the boys think she's hot, but her neglectful parents hardly notice her. In her despair, she turns to movies, TV, and music videos for redemption. She immerses herself in pop culture and all its glitzy glamour to the point of near madness. When she meets a wickedly handsome bad boy just as enigmatic and sexy as her favorite movie stars, she thinks she has finally found salvation. She has discovered an ethereal connection to the infinite in this boy with sad eyes that bore into her very soul. All of her feelings become inflamed with the highest of intensities. She thinks she is in heaven. But, when the illusions of mass media come crashing down upon her and she discovers life is not as she perceived, she struggles desperately to raise herself out of hell. During an unexpected epiphany, her salvation comes in the most shocking, electrifying way.
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Download Instructions:
Rapidgator

Mirror:
HugeFiles
Aug 29th, 2013, 8:10 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before