Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 2nd, 2013, 6:47 am
Chances Are series by Lee Brazil (Books 1- 5)(Books 1, 5, 13, 17 of Pulp Friction series)
Requirements: PDF reader 2MB
Overview: This book was very different from the others in the Pulp Friction series by Laura Harner, T.A. Webb, Havan Fellows and Lee Brazil. Here, the author chose to focus on the MC, on his pain, his heartbreak, his issues and baggage vs the other stories which have an underlying mystery/suspense to them.

Part of the "Pulp Friction Series"
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImageImageImageImage

Chances Are #1: His Grandma always said he'd come to no good. Chances Are, she's right.
Meet Aaron "Chance" Dumont:
"I'm Chance, this is my place. You want me; this is where you can find me."
The problem with that, of course, was that it wasn't my name. My name was actually Aaron Dumont.
I picked up the name Chance as a kid when my grandma kept telling me "Chances are you'll come to no good, just like your pa." She had said it so often, it just kind of stuck. I've been Chance ever since. When she passed away and left me the remains of her estate, I sold everything but a few special items then invested it all in a nest egg for a rainy day.
I figured that's what she'd intended it for anyway. She'd said as soon as I joined the police force back in the eighties. "Chances are you'll come to no good there. It's a dangerous job and you're an accident waiting to happen."
She was right too.

Second Chances Are #2: The ghost of his past keeps Aaron “Chance” Dumont from settling into his new relationship with Rory. Tired of coming in second place to a memory, Rory fights back in his own way with tragic results. Realizing that second chances in life are rare, Chance finally makes a decision…and then the past walks through his door.

Fifty,Fifty Chances Are #3: "There's a fifty-fifty chance he's lying to me."
When the body of an ex-cop is found in the men's room of the Chances Are, Chance and Rory are the prime suspects. Chance knows he didn't do it, but he can't be sure of Rory. Rory hasn’t been the same since his experience at The Nexus, and Chance wonders if he knows Rory any more at all.

Ghost of a Chance #4: Chance thought he knew true heartache when Cannon walked out on him. He finds out how wrong he is when current lover Rory decides he's done waiting for Chance to return his love.
After two months of seeking amnesia in the bottom of a bottle, Chance is on the verge of resurrecting the protective shell that kept his emotions safe for so long. Then the past comes knocking on his door again, and he has no choice but to own his mistakes.
Odds are fifty-fifty he’ll get a second chance…will he make the same mistakes all over again or does he stand a ghost of a chance?

Chance in Hell #5: Having retrieved his runaway boyfriend, Chance returns to Atlanta determined that love shall triumph over all. Instead, Rory's metamorphosis from willing sub to demanding boyfriend is complete. Although Rory says yes to coming home, he's saying no to everything else.
Chance decides to wait out the no-sex rule, certain that he can show Rory the truth behind the words "I love you" if he can just get some time to spend with the guy of his dreams.
Of course, it would be a lot easier to do that if he didn't feel morally obligated to help out his ex with a little problem that ended with him sleeping in the guest room and put Chance on the sofa.

Download Instructions:
http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/71990177/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/71e5a845c9/
Sep 2nd, 2013, 6:47 am

ImageImage