Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 3rd, 2013, 4:04 am
Mending the Rift series by Valentina Heart (Books 1 & 2)
Requirements: ePUB / PDF reader 3.6 MB
Overview: I would say that I am first a reader and then a writer. My fascination with books goes way back into the past when I didn't even know I could read something that wasn't given to me in school. Writing came later. First when I tried writing down the plots of the movies I found overwhelming and later in the form of a very dark blog that connected me with people I still consider very good friends.
Genre: Fantasy Romance MM

ImageImage

King's Conquest #1: In a world where two kingdoms are constantly at war, Prince Rinin, heir to the throne of Kari Kingdom, has been demanded as a war conquest by King Merinej of Jede. The choice is simple: the prince will travel to his enemy's kingdom and share the king’s bed, or else the war continues. But Rin will not lower himself to be a whore, so he demands a contract requiring the king to be faithful. In return, the prince will risk his life by giving the king a child.
Where Rin expected nothing more than a business arrangement, he receives affection, yet the more surprising realization is the willingness of his own heart to return the same. But even his king cannot save Rin from those who wish him harm, and their joining might be over before it can fully bloom

Owner of My Heart #2: When his children are taken away from him without living at all, Merin is at the end of his rope and still has to save Rin from the clutches of sorrow. But not even in his grief can he find peace, because the attacker is plotting and his newly united kingdom must prepare for war against a vicious invading army.
Will working together save the kingdom—and their family—from giving in to the continuing challenges? Can love truly conquer all or will their enemies finally achieve victory?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/lmnl64x1gcdb

Mirror:
https://userscloud.com/c5rsedavm8ut
Nov 3rd, 2013, 4:04 am

ImageImage
Apr 16th, 2015, 7:59 am
Added Extended Version 2 Books 1 & 2
ePUB and PDF formats
Apr 16th, 2015, 7:59 am