Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 3rd, 2013, 4:16 am
Promise series by Stormy Glenn (Books 1 & 2)
Requirements: ePUB reader 433 kB
Overview: After 25 years of bankrupting the family with my reading obsession, I decided to try my hand at writing my own novels. It still amazes me to this day that people are actually interested in the stuff that comes out of my imagination. It can be a real mess up there.
Genre: Erotic Romance MM

ImageImage

A Promise Kept #1: Mason is in love with his brother’s best friend, Jack. It’s been ten years of secret fantasies, hidden glances, and forbidden yearnings. Just when Mason decides to give up on Jack and move away, his friends step in to get them together.
Even with the most determined matchmakers, new love is not always easy. Especially when a serial killer who has his sights set on Mason being his next victim will destroy anyone who gets in his way. Can Jack keep Mason safe, or will their new love be over before it gets going?

A Promise Given #2: Detective Cooper Thomas was kidnapped and tortured by a psychotic serial killer bent on revenge. If that wasn’t bad enough, Alec Whitley, the only man Cooper ever really loved, the man who left him ten years ago without a word, came back just in time to rescue him. Cooper never thought he'd see Alec again, let alone owe the man his life, so while Cooper might still have feelings for Alec, he's not sure he wants to open himself up to that kind of hurt.
Now, six months later, Alec wants to discuss their past and plan their future. But before Cooper can come to terms with Alec being back in his life he has to discover who’s killing young gay men before he and Alec become the next victims. Between undercover assignments and startling revelations, Cooper and Alec don't know if their fragile relationship can survive. Can they solve the case and find a way to be together?

Download Instructions:
http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/13355842/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/026c0aac58/
Nov 3rd, 2013, 4:16 am

ImageImage