Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 26th, 2013, 6:21 am
My Man, My Boyz series by Dwayne Vernon (Books 1 & 2)
Requirements: ePUB reader 508 kb
Overview: Dwayne Vernon's writing started in 1992 with his creation of poetry. In 2007, his first novel, My Man, My Boyz was released with great reviews and became the best seller on several review boards across the country. In June 2009, Dwayne Vernon's sequel to My Man, My Boyz; Deception, Lies and Truth hit the shelves. Mr Vernon completed his third Novel entitled, "Roman" in the Summer of 2011. Mr. Vernon will be releasing his fourth Novel, "Vengeance" in March 2012
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImage

My Man, My Boyz
My Man My Boyz is an intriguing story about men coming together as a family. Their shared lifestyle and compassion for each other is the back drop for this fast-paced drama filled with emotional moments and suspenseful plot twists. Tyrell and Chuck - Will this promising new relationship be destroyed by Chuck's secret past? Does his past have the power to wreak havoc on the interwoven lives of all these men? Tariff Struggling to uphold his lover's dying wish for him to find love again; he must come to terms with Demetrius, who waits in the wings. Can Demetrius be patient while Tariff accepts the love he has to offer him? Mike and Reese - The veteran lovers attempt to maintain their partnership while Mike deals with the rejection from his father, and Reese faces difficulties with getting his NFL career jump started. This mosaic of black men weaves a poignant tale through the chance encounters, human action, and past history of these eclectic characters. They all have their own issues to deal with, but the bond they share is unbreakable - or is it?

Deception, Lies & Truth
Reese has a promising NFL career and loving relationship with Mike. Now the fact that he's gay is out, will that destroy everything he worked so hard for? Will his team mates Antonio and Keith stay by his side or will they betray him? Will Tonya and Barbara succeed with their pregnancy schemes and trap the rich and famous men they have always dreamed of? Does the return of an old boyfriend, Larry, crush both their dreams?
Will wants Jay back and he will stop at nothing; including Ricky. Can their love sustain? Curtis and Carlton are incarcerated for life. Has jail changed them, or are they still the bad boys that got them locked up for murder?

Download Instructions:
http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/66203647/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/97f5ca9eed/
Nov 26th, 2013, 6:21 am

ImageImage