Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 5th, 2013, 6:56 pm
4 Novels by Margrett Dawson
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 935 Kb
Overview: Margrett Dawson has been a nomad most of her life, and has lived in six different countries. She is settled for a while with her own romance hero on Vancouver Island on Canada's Pacific Coast, where she loves to craft sexy stories about people who fall in love. She will move on again (this time to Africa for a few months) but will continue to spin tales, especially about people who find romance when they least expect it.
Genre: Erotic Romance & Historical Erotic Romance

Image Image Image Image

Heat: Sara Parker stalks the wilds of Africa, battling her ferocious dual nature. She is one of the chosen, the Siri Mtu, at times Sara the human, at times Serah the lioness, protector of the innocent creatures of the savannah. But time is running out. Ruthless poachers hunt the nearby elephant herds and her feral nature is growing stronger, flaring with the heat of sexual desire, threatening to overwhelm her and steal the last shreds of her humanity. Only a mating with a human male can save her.

Hot to the Touch: In Rome in the year 79 Claudia, a high born widow, is promised in marriage to yet another elderly man. She despairs of ever finding a young, virile husband and learning the pleasures of the bed that poets sing about… Until her brother returns in triumph, bringing with him a slave who sets her body aflame and her heart aglow.
Karl can fulfill her every desire because she owns him—until she finds herself enslaved by passion.
On her way to her marriage in Pompeii, the deadly flames of Vesuvius provide the perfect escape to new life and a new understanding.

Secret Services: "Friday, May 17, 1929, was the day my boss gave me my first important assignment and the day I decided to lose my virginity." Take an adventurous virgin, add a handsome spy, and stir with a dash of treachery. Let the mixture bubble in a hothouse atmosphere of sexual dalliance and danger. Lady Gillian Christie considers herself a thoroughly modern young woman in London. She has a job and her own flat in town, but at twenty-two she is still a virgin. A reporting assignment sends her to a country estate for the weekend to find out about a mysterious game-a perfect opportunity to find a bed partner and delve into the mysteries of love. The game turns out to be more than she expected, and she is soon involved in a bargain with a handsome undercover agent who will trade what he knows about love for her help in foiling German spies.

Bella Donna: Sequel to SECRET SERVICES Lady Emma Houndsdale has sworn off men, casual sex and a free-wheeling lifestyle in 1930's England. But when her cruise ship sinks off the coast of Mussolini's Italy and she is mistaken for her dead maid, she finds herself the prisoner of a dashing and dangerous rogue with secrets all his own. Marco Antonioni whisks her from her life of sheltered privilege into a world of risk, lust, and betrayal, where every move is a test of loyalty. He opens her eyes to sensuous delights and forces her to reevaluate all she has known about men and life. Together they dance through passion and danger in a land rife with volatile politics.

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/qjtoenn1rlcx

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/rssc2tgd1t9r
Dec 5th, 2013, 6:56 pm

No longer active.
Feb 22nd, 2014, 6:41 pm
Added Hot to the Touch
Feb 22nd, 2014, 6:41 pm

No longer active.
May 28th, 2014, 4:40 pm
Added Secret Services