Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 6th, 2013, 4:25 pm
3 Novels by Rose Middleton
Requirements: ePUB Reader 295 Kb & 375 Kb
Overview: I'm an ordinary Australian girl who puts family first and, fortunately or unfortunately, sometimes lets my career get out of hand. A teacher by day, romance writer by night, my life is full of good things. I write because I'm passionate about it, because it's in my heart. I love the escapism, the adventure and the life I live vicariously through my characters. Most of all, I relish the challenge of bringing sensual, delightful and fulfilling stories of romance to life.
Genre: Romance & Paranormal Romance

Image Image Image

Grounded: "Of all the clubs in town, she had to dirty dance her way into his." Other men would do anything to be in Rocket Jones' shoes. Heir to a media empire, CEO of the hottest nightclub, and now, a raven-haired goddess offering him no-strings-attached sex. He's got it made, right? Wrong. Once is never enough. Before he knows it, he's willing to fight through her dark past, family expectations and her career to make her his. "It was only supposed to be one night." Fighter pilot Robyn Banks is on a mission to satisfy a seriously deprived sexual drive. With ten days to play, she beckons the sexy hunk down from the shadows and gives in to carnal desires. She's under no illusion about her destiny, and it's not with the suave businessman who comes from a world of opportunity. But as the days count down until she must return, Robyn is forced to relive the nightmare that saw her run from her family and for the first time, confront her demons and decide on a future. Can she find a way to combine her love of flying with the man who's stolen her heart?

One Foot Forward: How do you thank someone for saving your life? Molly Keating had never found the right words to thank Mick Knight for saving her from the car accident that almost killed her and left her severely injured. When she learns the hunky firefighter is up for auction at a charity fundraiser, she figures the very least she can do is bid to take him to dinner and extend her gratitude. Mick is thrilled to seen Molly again, but he hates to see the self-doubt that is so evident in her beautiful hazel eyes. The charismatic Mick, with his commanding sex appeal and devilish charm, sets out to put the spark back into the woman he's been unable to forget. When Mick followed his fire-fighting father into a career that too often leads to an early grave, he knew the risks. He long ago accepted that he may have no future, and thus has avoided relationships out of fear-fear of commitment and fear of risk. As the passion between them ignites and the feelings build, Mick finds that he must make a choice, and Molly finds herself wondering if the impossible just might be possible. Do they live the rest of their lives in fear, or do they follow their hearts and take a chance. . .on love?

Sari Sari: Shapeshifting scientific assistant Sari Jones is having trouble controlling the dangerous heat that surges through her blood every time she steps within three feet of her hunky boss, Professor Kai Harrison. But control it she must, or risk losing the one man her heart has come to desire, and the freedom she longs to keep. Kai Harrison has a strict policy; he doesnt mix business with pleasure. Hes on a quest to find the elusive black jaguars that his sister, Rebecca, was researching when she vanished without a trace. And if the blinding attraction he feels towards the sleek and sexy Sari doesnt get in the way, he just might unravel the mystery. Its a race against time when Kai and Sari are forced to trust one another in the search for truth. The Facility is key, an underground complex where Sari was once imprisoned. Deep in the jungle passions ignite, secrets are revealed, and for Kai the pieces start to fall into place. Sari isnt human. Shes hybrid. And shes just what Kais been searching for. Theres no such thing as coincidence.

Download Instructions:
Grounded: https://www.tusfiles.com/nqvh71dble6r
One Foot Forward & Sari Sari: https://www.tusfiles.com/9ihonqmrlavp

Mirror:
Grounded: (Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/9b3ulu73hvra
One Foot Forward & Sari Sari: (Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/fe8bjtxtpogv
Dec 6th, 2013, 4:25 pm

No longer active.
Dec 20th, 2014, 5:56 pm
Added One Foot Forward & Sari Sari
Dec 20th, 2014, 5:56 pm

No longer active.