Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 22nd, 2014, 10:41 am
The Reed Brothers series by Tammy Falkner (#4 & 5)
Requirements: ePUB reader, 0.43 MB
Overview: Tammy Falkner lives on a farm in a lovely, sprawling little town in rural NC with her beekeeper husband and a house full of boys, a few dogs, and a cat or two (or five – who has time to count?). As half of the Lydia Dare team, she has co-written ten books, including the Westfield Wolves series and the Gentlemen Vampyre series. A huge fan of Regency England, she often wonders what other kinds of magical, mythical and strange creatures might live and interact within the ton. Exploring the theory that the fae can walk between Regency England and their own land, Tammy spends as much time as possible with the lords and ladies of society, horse-drawn carriages, and elegant balls. Now add to that some faeries, a little murder, a bit of mayhem, and a troublesome garden gnome, and you have her exciting new series. She hopes you enjoys her world as much as she does. Also writes as Lydia Dare
Genre: Romance

Image Image

#4. Just Jelly Beans and Jealousy:
*** This is a short story. It's not a full book. It's only 7000 words, plus samples of the Reed Brothers series. *** Sean has been in love with Lacey for as long as he can remember, but she has pushed him firmly into the friend zone and plans to keep him there. Or so he thinks. Lacey did put Sean in the friend zone, but now she's ready for more. Only he won't make a move. Lacey enters a contest in which a kiss from her will be the prize. Can Sean win the contest? Can he win the girl?

#5. Finally Finding Faith:
*** This is not a full length book. It's 23,000 words. ***
"You'll find Faith in the clock shop," Peter Reed says.
"Faith? I don't believe in faith or God or predestination or any of that bullshit anymore. I believe in what I can see."
Daniel has a list of things he wants to do before the clock strikes twelve on December 31st.
1. Get a tattoo
2. Ride a horse-drawn carriage in the snow
3. See a Broadway play
4. Buy hot chestnuts from a street vendor
5. Eat a one-pound burger at Rocko’s
6. Drink hot chocolate on a bench in the park
7. Fix my watch
Daniel's watch stopped working when he lost all his men, his leg, and his hope in Afghanistan. A chance encounter at Reed's Tattoo Parlor leads him to Faith, a redhead with the prettiest green eyes he's ever seen.
Daniel intends to meet his deadline before the clock strikes midnight, and Faith sets out to help him. But she is goodness and light, and he’s not ready to let her warmth shine on him.
Faith takes care of her aging grandmother and knows how precious life is. But can she help Daniel realize it before it's too late? She has less than twenty-four hours.
Tick tock. Tick tock.

Download Instructions:
Zippy Link

Mirrors:
Box Link

Book #1: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=565647&hilit=Tammy+Falkner
Book #2: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=604875&hilit=Tammy+Falkner
Book #3: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=664464&hilit=Tammy+Falkner

Links Fixed (total 4 times): 7 August 2016
Jan 22nd, 2014, 10:41 am

I login once in a while (sometimes once a month). PM to fix links.