Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 5th, 2014, 11:10 pm
I Love My Side of The Story Series by Sabrina Lacey (Books 1-2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 188.7 kb
Overview: Sabrina's just like most women in modern times - she's been a lot of things to a lot of people; married, single, daughter, teacher, girlfriend, stand-up comedienne, wackadoo, friend, nutcase, bartender, fashion photographer, lazy bones, bitch, sweetheart (though less often than bitch), and always a little wild. She believes that people who leave nasty reviews here on Goodreads, really want to be writers, and should go be that. We always need more good books, and less unhappy people. ;)
Genre: Romance

Book 1: I Love My Walk Out
In the movies, you meet the love of your life and run off together... with music swelling behind an image of your perfect life.
It's such f-ing bull**** Right??!!
My gut tells me Josh is the one, and that's pretty great...but then why is he sitting on the couch with his eyes glued to a computer screen, rather than ripping off my clothes like he used to?
In today's modern world, can a relationship last when a woman is more successful than her man? Pretty please?

Book 2: I Love My Man Cave
Oh yeah? Well, Amber's told you hers... here's mine. I'm Josh.
Look, women wonder why we fall back... grow disinterested, start watching a lot more CNN. Well, it's not ALL our fault, okay?
I want to try.... I want to.

Download Instructions:
filescdn

Mirror:
tusfiles
solidfiles
Feb 5th, 2014, 11:10 pm

Please PM me if ALL the links are dead, thank you! 8)