Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 11th, 2014, 3:31 am
The Brightside series by Katie Delahanty (#1-2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 415-434 kb
Overview: Not knowing what to say about lingerie but needing to use bridal keywords, she decided to start a fictional serial about how a girl named Olivia Bloom, who worked for In Bloom Lingerie, became engaged. And that's when Katie fell in love with storytelling and the path to make believe became clear. She hasn't looked back since.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

In Bloom (#1): My name is Olivia Bloom and I. Am. Free.I left for LA with everything I owned piled into my old Volkswagen and dreams of becoming a costume designer. Little did I know I’d wind up designing for a lingerie company—yeah, not sure how I landed this gig—and taken under the wing of two young Hollywood insiders. The fashion shows and parties were great, but life really got exciting when the seriously hottest lead singer of my favorite band started to fall for me. How does someone like me, an ordinary girl from Pittsburgh, wind up in the arms of the world’s sexiest rock star—surrounded by celebrities, fashion, and music—and not be eaten alive? Berkeley is everything I've ever dreamed of in a boyfriend, but the paparazzi, the tabloids, the rumors, it's all getting a bit too crazy. My life has become every girl’s dream come true, if only I don’t blink and lose it all… 

Blushing (#2): My name is Olivia bloom and I. Am. Engaged. When Berkeley proposed, I thought we'd live happily ever after, we'd plan our wedding and he'd tour with the Brightside while I continued designing lingerie. Instead he dropped a bombshell: he's starring in a movie with his gorgeous ex, Christina Carlton. And what's more? I've been erased from the public eye. All anyone can talk about these days is #Berkstina. To be together, Berkeley asked me to work on set as a costume designer, a dream come true, but there's a catch: we have to keep our relationship secret. I'm okay with not being photographed, but the sneaking around, the lies, his love scenes; it's not how I imagined our engagement. Berkeley is passionate and driven; it's one of the reasons I love him. But he has so much going on, am I ready to drop everything to become Olivia Dalton?

Download Instructions:
In Bloom:Zippyshare
Solidfiles

Blushing: Tusfiles
Hulkload
Feb 11th, 2014, 3:31 am

Feb 23rd, 2015, 12:57 pm
Added Blushing | February 2015
Feb 23rd, 2015, 12:57 pm