Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 12th, 2014, 2:33 am
Miss Simpkins' School for Seduction series by Raven McAllan (Books #1-5)
Requirements: ePUB reader, size 2.62MB+1.75MB
Overview: "Ever since I won not one but two, Cadbury, ‘where does chocolate come from’ competitions in primary school, I was convinced, one day I would write a book. My parents encouraged me. My schoolteachers despaired of me. Flowery. Romantic. Not factual. Hey I loved weaving stories about anything and anyone. So what happened to my grand ideas? Life got in the way. So more years later than I am prepared to disclose (hey a woman has to have some secrets) Here I am, an author. Not even that, a published author! Happy or what?
Married to my own hero (how cheesy is that) we live on the edge of a Scottish Forest. I write on my lap top in my study, watching the birds on the bird table, the strange big black fluffy ‘ I’m pretending to be a bird’ cat, sitting on it and trying to convince the many birds he is invisible, occasionally seeing deer and red squirrel moving past. I am privileged. As a non-closet romantic, sometime neurotic, and lover of words, I so enjoyed getting involved with my hero and heroines. I hope you do too."
Genre: Erotic Historical Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Flora: Miss Simpkins' School. Where seduction's the game, and success is the aim. Let your classes commence. Ex mistress to an Earl, who better than Molly Simpkins to show Flora how to ensure she gets what she needs from her marriage? Flora's intended has an idea she doesn't agree with. Angus thinks she should be happy to live at their Scottish estate while he spends his time in London. It may be the way of the ton, but it isn't going to be Flora's way. This is her chance to show Angus what he'd miss if he leaves her alone. There's only one thing—she doesn't know how. Luckily Miss Simpkins does.

2. Lydia: Why settle for less than everything? Lydia knows if she marries George it has to be everything for her. Can she persuade George to agree? Lord George Stoke has very definite ideas of what he wants from his wife. Ideas that are usually reserved for a mistress. When he realizes Lydia doesn't want to be an ordinary wife, he makes plans to ensure she has a taste of his desires. But will she enjoy them or run? Little does he know that Lydia has very definite ideas of her own. Will they mesh, or is their marriage doomed to be ordinary rather than spectacular? With the help of Miss Simpkins and her School for Seduction, they have one night to find out.

3. Miranda: Lessons learned at Miss Simpkins' School is just the education Miranda needs to learn how to seduce her reluctant Lord. Or is it? Miranda may be a well brought up lady, but she has needs, and she is determined to go after who she wants. Enlisting the help of Miss Simpkins and her School for Seduction, she sets out to tempt Charles. Men can be so difficult sometimes, and not see what's right under their nose. It falls to her to show him that age is just a number. She may be young, but she knows what she wants. And she is determined to get it. Will Charles be able to resist temptation, or will he finally see sense and claim what's been his all along. Little does Miranda know what Charles has in store for her.

4. Jane: Take one virginal widow, add Molly Simpkins School of Seduction and one obliging gentleman, and what do you get? Scandal avoided and a virgin no more? Molly Simpkins' School for Seduction has helped many ladies of the ton to achieve their hearts desires, so helping Lady Jane Nicholby ought to be easy. However, this young widow's deep, dark secret means she can never remarry for fear of the scandal it would cause. Widows are not supposed to be virgins, after all. Fortunately, Molly knows just the person to help her change this state of affairs. Persuading Luke De Freitas to fall in with her plans, though, will require all of her considerable skill. A spot of blackmail should do the trick quite nicely...

[5]5. Molly:[/b] Miss Simpkins' School—where seduction's the game and success is the aim. Why settle for less than everything? Come to school and let classes commence. Lady in the drawing room and whore in the bedroom… As the ex-mistress of an earl, Molly is ideally suited to teach the young debutants of the ton to get the best out their marriage. Where does that leave Molly, herself, however? She's no debutante, but a woman with needs and fantasies—fantasies that Charles knows he can fulfil. If only he could convince her to take on her first male pupil. Will Molly allow herself to be persuaded, or will he be Miss Simpkins' school first failure.

Download Instructions:
1-3: http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/72231632/file.html
4-5: http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/29962714/file.html

Mirror:
1-3: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/9fcb121cac/RM-MSS1-3.zip
4-5: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/60349b52ef/RM-MSSfS4-5.zip
Mar 12th, 2014, 2:33 am

PS Please click the [Reupload] button when link(s) down; don't post in this topic.
I've lost many files, so bear in mind not all broken links can be fixed.
Aug 8th, 2014, 2:19 pm
Added Books 4-5
Aug 8th, 2014, 2:19 pm

PS Please click the [Reupload] button when link(s) down; don't post in this topic.
I've lost many files, so bear in mind not all broken links can be fixed.