Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 31st, 2014, 4:15 am
Second Chances series by Susan Laine (Books 1 & 2)
Requirements: ePUB/MOBI reader 1.1 MB
Overview: I'm a Finn but I write in English. I adore gorgeous men getting it on with other gorgeous men. That's the reason behind my choice of writing pursuits. I like pop music, chocolate, saunas, and the seasons in Finland.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImage

Twice by Chance #1: As a teenager, Addy Monroe had a life-changing experience-although technically the "experience" was happening to someone else in the steamed-up backseat of the taxi stuck in traffic next to him. Six years later, at a club in LA, Addy meets rock singer Zak Roscoe-the man who unwittingly taught him who he is-and gets a shot at experiencing Zak for himself. A private and guarded person, Zak finds Addy's determined advances both annoying and intriguing, and he allows himself to be seduced for a night of pleasure. Unfortunately, some old habits die hard: Zak's postcoital nature leaves something to be desired, and Addy quickly realizes that sometimes fantasy and reality don't have much in common. If wishes were second chances..

Accidental Chemistry #2: Zane Roscoe’s evil day job at a musical instrument store is supposed to teach him responsibility. What he really wants is the fun, excitement, and artistic challenge of being a musician. Joshua Norton is in college, training to become a pharmaceutical chemist, and he is Zane’s complete opposite: introverted, intellectual, and quiet. When the two meet at a gay night club, their relationship begins with a case of mistaken identity and a wounded ego.
They try talking but stumble over one miscommunication after another. So Zane decides they better stick to sex—except a series of bumbling disasters, accidents big and small, and minor mishaps leads to frustration. Afterward, Zane wants to apologize for his behavior. But Joshua ran, and finding him turns into a test of character, as does earning Joshua’s forgiveness. Can they find the new beginning they need for a second chance at love?

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/scc1lgkb7dot

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/dd616a82d8/Twice_by_Chance_-_Susan_Laine.zip
Mar 31st, 2014, 4:15 am

ImageImage