Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 16th, 2014, 5:59 am
12 Olympians series by Sandrine Gasq-Dion (Books 1~5) (also part of Assassin/Shifter series books 21.1 & 21.2, 23.1)
Requirements: ePUB/MOBI reader 1.8 MB
Overview: I have been blessed in this life to not only have parents that support me, but kids that do as well. I grew up in a loving but "Old School" French household. My parents worked for the airlines (TWA) so I was able to see a lot of Europe as a kid. I moved to Seattle Washington at the age of 22 and stayed there for twelve years before moving to Alaska for a little over two. Fairbanks, AK was one hell of an experience and I wouldn't hesitate to go back! I spent a little over a year in South Carolina before moving back to Arizona. I then left for Kansas for five years and now reside in the South for another two years. I've been married to the military in one way or another for over half my life and wouldn't change a thing about it. Writing has become my fulltime job and I've never been so happy doing a job I love and being able to do it in my jammies. I plan on writing until I dry up and die. Hopefully, that won't happen soon
Genre: Paranormal Romance MM

ImageImageImageImageImage

Justice For Skylar #1 (Book 21.1 of Assassin/Shifter)
Skylar Foxx has been on his own for years, ever since he had been kicked out of his home just shy of turning sixteen. He worked the streets for food and warmth, certain that one day his life would take a better path. That day arrived in the form of a flyer smacking him in the face after enduring a particularly rough trick. Walking through the front door of the Pride safe house became the best decision Skylar ever made. He began a new life with help from billionaire businessman Caden Fournier, his husband, Kellan, and their outreach center associates. That life also included a handsome, six-foot-two Italian who looked mighty fine astride a Harley. After a tense introduction, Skylar discovered Justice Salvatore was unlike any man he'd ever met. He’s about to find out just how different Justice is. The two grow closer as Skylar struggles with his own weird… ability. Just when he dares to dream of a happy ending, his past explodes into his present and threatens to destroy everything.
Justice Salvatore has only been in love once, with the beautiful daughter of his werewolf pack’s beta. She was human, however, and Justice stayed away to protect her — only to mourn her death from a rogue attack. Skylar Foxx is stunning, but Justice is swept away by his incredible voice. Smitten on the spot, he sets his sights on getting to know the skittish young man. Bad things are happening to Skylar as they grow close, and Justice will do everything in his power to protect him. A terrifying secret shakes Justice to his core, and he is forced to decide whether someone close to him will live or die. After the hell Skylar has been through, Justice makes the only choice.
There will be justice for Skylar.

At Year's End #2 (Assassin/Shifter 21.2)
(This book contains characters from the Assassin-shifter books and is not meant to be read as a standalone)

Ever since he set eyes on Jaxon Salvatore at Camp Pride, 16-year-old Elijah Newman knew who he'd be spending the rest of his life with. The tough guy, on the other hand, was not getting that message. Rebuffed at every turn, Elijah does his best to make the middle Salvatore brother understand that their lives were meant to be connected. Suddenly, odd things begin to happen and Elijah becomes more and more convinced that there's a demon inside him. All he can do is try to keep his friends - and the man he's beginning to love - safe from his secret.
Two long years have passed since Jaxon Salvatore first laid eyes on the boisterous, beautiful - and much younger - Elijah Newman. Fighting off the teenager with the huge blue eyes has been torture from day one. Now, Elijah is about to turn 18 and Jaxon finally sees light on the horizon for a life with him. But strange things are happening: the teenager doesn't flirt with him like he used to, he rarely hangs out with his buddies and he talks about having a boyfriend. A boyfriend? Things are NOT good.
When awful things happen to Elijah, Jaxon struggles to keep the younger man safe and himself sane. From the coast of Washington, to the peak of Mount Olympus, Jaxon will stop at nothing to keep what's his

Lux Ex Tenebris #3: Shape shifter Killian Tenebris has spent most of his life trapped in a lab as the subject of experimentation. When he escapes, he sets out to live life without chains - and to bring down the monsters who held him captive. What he finds is a group of men hunting the same targets, men who will do anything - kill anyone - to keep each other safe. Killian never learned human behavior, so trusting and understanding his new friends is difficult. He is certain their concern for each other weakens them, and will be their downfall. Until he meets Stone Marinos, the beautiful child of Apollo. Suddenly, staying safe and being alone begin to lose appeal. As Killian struggles with the emotions Stone evokes, his job to keep the young man safe is increasingly difficult.
Stone Marinos is adjusting to his life as a demigod and taking care of his beloved new puppy. When emotionally stunted Killian Tenebris is thrown into his orbit, sensitive Stone can't help but feel a little sorry for the shape shifter. Until Killian opens his mouth and offends him every time they talk. One short dance changes everything, and Stone's feelings for the sexy man grow. As his heart burns for Killian, Stone learns that things aren't always what they seem. And some truths hurt a lot more than others.

Strange Addiction #4 (Book 23.1 of Assassin/Shifter): Brock Holloway has it all -- money, friends, a bitchin' car and a promising football career. At least, that's what people see. Inside, though, Brock is fighting for something he knows he can never have: Unconditional love. As the child of Aphrodite, he is worshipped, admired, wanted - but never loved.
Zack Duran is a wolverine shifter -- and not a nice guy. Zack's shifter side is always in control, often making him heartless and unfeeling. When Zack is assigned to guard Brock Holloway, his tactless wolverine tendencies become even more prevalent and Zack has to fight his shifter personality AND his genuine feelings for the beautiful football player.
A near tragedy shakes him to his core, and Zack can no longer fight the feelings he has for Brock. But giving in to his emotions may come at too high a price. A startling secret charges Brock with the nearly impossible task of taming Zack's beast. Is he up to the challenge? Can Zack give him what he needs? And with danger working overtime, can they finally be together as they were intended?

Ryde The Lightening #5: Siberian pack alpha Dane Durov endured a lot in his young life and managed to survive, so he always assumed that he had a special purpose in life. If he’d had to guess, though, ‘bodyguard to the child of an Olympian god’ wouldn’t have been his first guess. Frankly, he still thought it sounded like something out of a romance writer’s imagination. Romance. The mere word reminds Dane that love brings nothing but exploding pain. A man had ripped his heart out and left him hollow, but spending time with Ryder Winters is weakening Dane's defenses. The young demigod is sweet, caring, beautiful — and dangerous. Dane finds himself daring to laugh again — but love?
Ryder Winters is shocked — no, stunned beyond reason — when he finds out that Zeus is his biological father. Zeus. The god of the sky and ruler of all Olympian gods. As a demigod under constant threat, Ryder needs around-the-clock protection. He struggles to deal with his newfound superpowers, but he also battles his growing feelings for his guardian, Dane Durov. A trip to Siberia with Dane intensifies the confusion and adds lust and love to the mix for Ryder as he comes face to face with the past Dane has been trying to forget.
Things spiral out of control as Ryder's powers are unleashed and Dane struggles to come to terms with his growing love for the man he's willing to protect at any cost.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/907pv6t9az4t

Mirror:
https://userscloud.com/b3nmnz0mwnfi

Assassin/Shifter series here : viewtopic.php?p=1288888#1288888
Apr 16th, 2014, 5:59 am

ImageImage
Jul 5th, 2014, 5:23 am
added: Lux Ex Tenebris (The 12 Olympians Book 3)

Thanks to Karrie :)
Jul 5th, 2014, 5:23 am
Nov 16th, 2014, 4:04 am
Added Book #4 Strange Addiction

(Also book 23.1 of Assassin/Shifter series )

Many thanks to manlovelover
Nov 16th, 2014, 4:04 am
Apr 30th, 2015, 6:38 pm
Added Book #5 Ride the Lightening

Thanks F & K :)
Apr 30th, 2015, 6:38 pm