Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 19th, 2014, 1:28 pm
The Captive series by Erica Stevens (#5, 5.5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 592 kB
Overview: Though my name is not really Erica Stevens, it is a pen name that I chose in memory of two amazing friends lost too soon, I do however live in Mass with my wonderful husband and our fish Klinger, and crazy puppy Loki. I have a large and crazy family that I fit in well with. I am thankful every day for the love and laughter they have brought to my life.
Genre: Romance, Paranormal

Image Image

Redemption (#5): A year has passed since the war against Jack’s father that freed the humans from their roles as blood slaves and servants to the vampire race. Having left the palace behind in order to ensure that the outer towns are obeying the new laws, Jack struggles to come to terms with the grief and haunting memories that drove him from the palace in the first place. He’s content to lose himself in the outer lands and the obscurity that they offer him. That is, until he encounters Hannah. Growing up in the small town of Chippman, Hannah had long ago accepted the fact that she would never leave it. When Jack walks into her life, and turns it upside down, she quickly realizes that not everything is what she’d believed it to be. Knowing that Jack will reject her if he learns the truth about her, Hannah struggles to fight her growing attraction to him. For though the town of Chippman seems normal on the outside, its residents harbor secrets that they’ve taken great pains to keep hidden. Secrets that have forced the town to live under the rule of the one man that could tear Jack and Hannah apart forever.

Broken (#5.5): In The Captive Series the vampire king that decimated the human and vampire races was introduced, but now it’s time to meet the man that existed before he became a tyrannical king. At twenty-five, Atticus is the last surviving member of the most powerful line of vampires, and is known as a prince amongst his kind. The life of luxury and privilege he’s always known is about to change in ways that he never could have seen coming though. Ways that will forever alter the course of his life, the lives of all those around him, and the history of the world. With his life shattered and an all-consuming thirst for revenge the only thing keeping him going, he is left with only one realization… Sometimes what rises from the ashes of a broken man, is a monster.

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Userscloud

The Captive series #1-4: Here
Jun 19th, 2014, 1:28 pm

Apr 18th, 2016, 2:03 pm
Added: Broken (#5.5)
Apr 18th, 2016, 2:03 pm