Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 30th, 2014, 11:27 am
Princess Brides srs by Jane Porter (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 1 mB
Overview: Born in Visalia, California, I'm a small town girl at heart. I love central California's golden foothills, oak trees, and the miles of farmland. In my mind, there's nothing sweeter in the world than the heady fragrance of orange blossoms on a sultry summer night.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

The Sultan's Bought Bride (Princess Bride 01)
Princess Nicolette Ducasse refused to let her sister marry Sultan Malik Roman Nuri of Baraka. So she traveled to his faraway kingdom to tell him the wedding was off, never expecting that Malik would be one seriously sexy sultan! Resisting him would be hard. But Malik made it clear that if they shared a bed the wedding was on. He was a modern monarch in many ways--except when it came to his bride!

The Greek's Royal Mistress (Princess Bride 02)
The royal plane is about to crash! Princess Chantal Thibaudet is rescued from the wreckage by Demetrius Mantheakis, a renowned international security expert, with wealth and a reputation to match. He insists that Chantal go with him to his private Greek island, where he can protect her. But even princesses can fall pregnant when they allow themselves to be swept away by a commoner--especially one as arrogant and sexy as Demetrius... And a right royal scandal is about to break loose!

The Italian's Virgin Princess (Princess Bride 03)
Princess Joelle Ducasse must marry the man who has been chosen for her. Joelle knows her marriage will be one of duty, not love. So in an act of defiance she decides to spend one hot, steamy night with a gorgeous stranger. But unbeknownst to Joelle that stranger is actually Prince Leo Borgarde--her future husband! Leo is furious that his future wife could behave in such a reckless way. He demands that Joelle must be punished, and he knows just the right way... by marriage!

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/2b64iyhx8oec
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/jzycy2yfeg9z
Jun 30th, 2014, 11:27 am