Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 3rd, 2014, 3:17 am
Sizzling Miami series by Jessie G (Books 1~3 & 5.5)
Requirements: ePUB / MOBI reader, 2.2 MB
Overview: Before I am a writer, I am a voracious reader who panics when there are less than fifty books on my wish list. That wasn’t always the case and shamefully I must admit there was a time early in life that I hated to read. After throwing every possible age appropriate book my way a relative snuck me my first romance and I have been hooked ever since.
Genre: Mystery Romance MM

ImageImageImageImage

Past Hurts #1: Abandoned by his mother and raised by a judgmental, homophobic father on the unforgiving streets of Overtown, Davin Monroe knows a lot about survival and little about love.
As heir to the family business, Alaric Bennett’s innate strength makes him the pillar upon which the family problems fall but leaves him emotionally abandoned by those that need him.
One chance meeting and five beautiful years together do not prepare them for the dark, depraved jealousy threatening their hard earned happiness.
Now a killer has forced Detective Monroe to face the past and the only man his heart has ever wanted. With only one shot at redemption, Alaric is determined to uncover to truth and bring his lover home.
When discovering the one secret that has kept them apart for eight years unravels an entire hidden life can Alaric and Davin survive the revelations that follow?

For a Reason #2: Former Marine and full time big brother, Bull Connor spends his days helping those in need of a second chance and his nights fighting the inner demons that won’t let go. During a routine tow he comes face to face with the only person who refuses to need him and the one man he wishes would.
As a throw away, Ian Jones is used to being alternately overlooked or ridiculed but hasn’t given up on the idea that with just one chance he could turn it all around. Rescued by the one person who neither overlooks nor ridicules him, he longs to be seen as more than just a man in need.
Ian isn’t pining for the family he’s never known but when they descend, unwanted and uninvited, Bull must prove that he’s the man who will protect Ian’s long neglected heart by sharing the demons that torment his wounded soul.

The Protector #3: There was a time when Master Saul Alvarez filled his days fighting and his nights teaching willing subs the pleasure of his whip. His compassionate understanding of the masochist mind makes him the most sought after professional sadist in the Miami BDSM community. Neither role invites long term relationships, but he’s comfortable with his solitary existence until he is charged with guarding Durango's prized whore. One look into those terror filled eyes has him vowing to risk it all to save the beautiful man.
Javier Escardo had been praying for death, but never expected the stone cold killer he got in response. One glimpse into those sinful eyes reveals not only the promise of retribution, but a reason to live. Seven years later, free and mostly sane, Javier is determined to take what belongs to him. Saul’s heart. Through hell and back, through layers of pain and shifting realities, that one truth has remained firm. His protector needs saving and he can’t do it alone.
Hidden beneath the public persona, Kyle Jansen is a man who craves to be invisible without being insignificant. He longs to find a Master who will see his need to be taken over without abusing him and a lover who will care about him beyond the sexual games. It isn't until he encounters the smoldering combination of Saul and Javier that he realizes it was never supposed to be just one partner at all.
Can two battered hearts be mended by the love of a third? Kyle becomes the light to their darkness, and he’s willing to risk his heart for theirs, but when the past threatens Saul, will Javier’s sacrifice destroy them all?

Deciding on Forever #5.5: Chris and Owen decided on forever over a year ago, and have been working together to build a future they could be proud of. They always knew the moment would come to declare their intentions, but they never planned to do it while on vacation in Colorado. Alone.
In a historic hotel at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, their romantic pre-Christmas getaway turns into an elopement and they’ll need a little help from the staff to pull it off. But before they can have the wedding of their dreams, they’ll have to call the family they left behind. With the best of intentions and no shortage of tears, Chris and Owen will be reminded that no matter where they go or what they do, their family will always support their decisions. And maybe meddle, just a little.
Still, there’s no place like home for the holidays, especially when you realize it isn’t so much a physical location as it is the people in your heart.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadev.org/69et6ej0wyi3
https://drop.download/akuowh6bi5l0

Book #5 here: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=3105643#3105643
Book #6 here: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=3894220#3894220
Jul 3rd, 2014, 3:17 am

ImageImage
Oct 31st, 2014, 2:25 am
Added book #2 For a Reason
Oct 31st, 2014, 2:25 am
Jan 11th, 2017, 5:53 am
Added: Deciding on Forever Book #7 Sizzling Miami series