Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 24th, 2014, 5:04 pm
Desired Discipline Series by Tori Carson (Books~2 & 3)
Requirements: ePUB reader, 580 KB | Version : Retail
Overview: I’ve never been the best at taking criticism. Like most people I’ve had my fair share of it both professionally and personally. When I’m faced with a critical judgement of my work or behavior, on the surface I take it pretty well. I smile and rely on manners taught to me since I was old enough to speak. But inside, it’s a different story.
Genre: Erotica

ImageImage

#2.Bondage Celebration
Laura refused to say ‘obey’ at their wedding. Now Nick thinks he’s found the key to her obedience. Will Laura fall into line or rebel against his unfair sex-tactics?
Nick has tasted Laura’s submission and can’t get enough. Now he wants his headstrong, stubborn wife collared once and for all. When a disgruntled ex-employee sets Laura in his sights, the stakes become deadly. Nick must bring Laura to heel before it’s too late.
Laura is both enchanted and repulsed by the platinum and diamond slave collar that Nick is determined she will wear permanently. While Laura loves and gladly accepts his domination in the bedroom, he demands more. Nick will stop at nothing until he owns her body and soul.
Laura fears losing her independence, but one incredible orgasm at a time, Nick is drawing her further into his silky web of bondage and dominance.
After Laura is attacked, she learns there is more to being a good submissive than simple obedience. If they are going to find their happily ever after, Laura must be strong enough to battle both Nick’s demons and her own.

#3.Bondage Wedding

Amanda sought a man with a gentle spirit—a poet, or an artist. How could she fall passionately in love with this bad boy with a rope and a spanking fetish?
Well aware of her weakness for arrogant, dominant men, Amanda is determined to avoid bad boys. In her blog, Confessions of a Virgin Sex Addict, she encourages women to deny their baser instincts and search for a man with a gentle, artistic spirit.
No one suspects her secret life as the receptionist at the BDSM club, DiscipliNation. It’s the perfect gig, friendly people, cushy hours, and enough pay to put her through school. All she has to do is pretend she is part of the lifestyle.
James, a professional bodyguard, has secretly admired Amanda for months. Night after night, he visits DiscipliNation, in hopes she will leave her receptionist’s desk to play in the great hall. When a stalker threatens to murder her, James offers to step in as Amanda’s protector, and in turn uncovers her secret life.
She isn’t the innocent little subbie. In her own words, she has used anyone and everyone to get what she wants. Is this stalker just a figment of her imagination, another ploy to swindle friends and family? Or is her life really in danger?
Thrust together, they both must fight their bodily desires. Being near James twenty-four hours a day is an unbearable temptation. James knows he can protect Amanda from an attacker, but can he protect her from himself?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/ypo6xxh0vsbx
(Closed Filehost) https://uploadrocket.net/lzfevuon0c0b/De ... n.rar.html

Book~1 viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=794385&hilit=Tori+Carson
Jul 24th, 2014, 5:04 pm