Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 16th, 2014, 4:27 am
A Billionaire's True Love by Danielle Jamesen (Discovering Love #1)
Requirements: MOBI Reader, 218kb
Overview: It was the day of the huge pep rally at University and as usual I was getting serious stage fright which I know is unusual for a cheerleader but I had my own way of staring that fear in the face as long as it was on time and talked me out of it just before going out to perform. The lethal weapon against my stage freight was named David and though David had his differences from my group of friends I never went on stage without talking to him. You see David is what some people like to call a nerd, he was really into math and science and other stuff like that and though some people like to think that the ingredients that make him up are the cause of social suicide I grew up with all that social awkwardness. You see, my name is Elizabeth and my closest friends call me Beth for short. My dad is a part of the billionaire club which is part of the reason I am so popular, the reason I know David is because his father John works for my dad in his billion dollar business as a sales manager.
We’ve been close friends since our parents spent a lot of time together leaving us to run around and have fun so we were out of their hair. It was David who even introduced me to cheerleading, we were at a football game once with our parents as treat to the company employees and it was the way that he talked to me about them that made me decide to try out. I still remember it, we were in our awkward teen years and the sun was beginning to set with a beautiful pink orange sky we watched them being thrown into the air smiling their bright smiles motivating the crowed to cheer on their team. “I can only imagine how it would feel to be thrown in the air like that” I said in awe as a girl was thrown into the air and did the splits in the air only to be caught like she weighed nothing, “it must be a rush to defeat the laws of gravity even for a brief moment, and when they fly into the air they are so beautiful and full of energy that they seem like angels…like they could stay up there forever if they could” said David behind his thick lensed glasses, with shaggy brown hair and bright blue eyes staring at me.
Genre: Romance » Erotica

Download Instructions:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/a3r2xx
http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/72552114/file.html
Sep 16th, 2014, 4:27 am