Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 22nd, 2014, 2:07 am
4 Books by Jill Soffalot
Requirements: .Mobi reader,.ePUB reader, 3.1 MB
Overview: Jill Soffalot, get it? It's Jack Soffalot, only for chicks! Prim, prissy, high school biology teacher by day, filthy kink-pusher by night... Does life get any better than this? My students would NEVER in a million years think that I even have sex, much less that I know way more about it than they do. HA!
I build DNA models upon request.
Genre: Romance /Paranormal/Fantasy/ Erotica

Image Image Image Image

Earth Goddess Nectar
A big-breasted journalist goes poking her nose behind the closed doors of a super successful organic milk company. The nice billionaire CEO develops a crush on her, but his evil twin is out to stop her in her tracks before she tells the world their alarming secrets. ( A Fantasy novel involving a reporter becoming a goddess and lactation fetish.)

Desert Venom Motorcycle Club
An outlaw motorcycle club is stealing innocent young women and selling them to the highest bidder. Someone's got to put a stop to it, enter good guy biker, Isaac Stone. His gang of military-trained volunteers go where the local cops can't to save these girls and bring justice to their captors.

Wildling's Enraptured
Sexually deviant Queen Minerva has gone mad and enraptured all of Shadehaven in a sick attempt to win back the only man she ever loved. Decent, hardworking wood elves and fairies are forced to become singularly focused on public acts of lewd sex.

Into Her Life
Keryn has her life all set up in New York city: a fashion career, friends and excitement. The last thing she wants is her little brother coming to stay at her place. They haven't seen each other since they were kids, and all she remembers about him is non-stop fighting.When he arrives, he doesn't seem so bad. He's all grown up, and hardly the little mama's boy she remembers. And even though Keryn has the weirdest feeling that C.J. has his eyes on her, he might be there just in time to help her out of a jam

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hugefiles.net/pimkii71xg2r
https://www.tusfiles.com/30z22x01sbxb
Sep 22nd, 2014, 2:07 am

Show your thanks by hitting the Thank You Button. PM me for dead links.
Nov 10th, 2014, 2:39 pm
added Desert Venom Motorcycle Club, Into Her Life, and Wildling's Enraptured
Nov 10th, 2014, 2:39 pm

Show your thanks by hitting the Thank You Button. PM me for dead links.