Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 23rd, 2014, 2:14 am
Centurion series by Lee Brazil (Stories 1 & 2)
Requirements: ePUB reader 326 kB
Overview: I am a former English grammar and composition instructor who relocated from sunny Southern California to the countryside of Illinois a bit more than a year ago. I occupy my days here with gardening, reading and writing. Falling in love has been the biggest adventure of my life, and I hope to share that with readers through my writing.
Note: The author on the cover is called LB in the book is the full name Lee Brazil.
Genre: Historical Romance MM

ImageImage

Centurion #1: "Can I be yours?"
Centurion Gaius Priscus has had his fill of war and death but knows no other life. When he meets the captive Salicar's gaze after battle, months of stringent self-denial catch up to him in a blazing rush of need.
Salicar is a healer, an educated man unused to battle but with his own experience of death. He should prefer death to captivity, but cannot find the courage to make it happen.
Will the hardened warrior, tired of death and destruction, deny his captive's plea?

Slave #2: When a Roman century is sent to put down a rebellion three days march from Syracuse, the village is destroyed. The few survivors are destined for the slave market, Physician Salicar among them.
Salicar has caught the eye of the soldiers' leader, Centurion Gaius Prius. Gaius is captivated by the man's dark curls and bright eyes, the purity of his face. Lust flares between them, a powerful distraction from Salicar's plight.
When Gaius offers him a choice, life as his pleasure slave or to join his companions on the auction block, Salicar is torn. In just twenty-four hours, he's already been seduced into forgetting that the centurion is his enemy and lost himself in pleasures of the flesh.
Does he dare take his chances on the auction block? Can he live with the knowledge of his own cowardice and the guilt of betraying his people for the rest of his life if he does not?

Download Instructions:
http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/95474474/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/e29ee333ec/Lee_Brazil_as_LB_-_[Centurion_01]_-_Centurion_[MM].zip
Sep 23rd, 2014, 2:14 am

ImageImage