For the more serious stuff
Oct 11th, 2014, 3:42 am
23 books by Angelique Voisen
Requirements: ePUB reader, size 5.09MB
Overview: Angelique Voisen writes fantasy and paranormal erotic romances. She also likes slow burns and is a secret believer of HEA stories. In the day world, Angel writes for a trade magazine. She currently lives in Singapore.
Genre: Erotic Romance, MMM

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Poisonous Parley: The last thing Lord Adriel Claremont expects is being kidnapped by Dabnis, the most vicious pirate in the Domo Empire. It's up to his well-paid werewolf bodyguard to track him down, but Adriel suspects Lionel would rather see him sold off to slavery or get eaten by sharks. Lionel didn't devote his entire life to be part of an elite brotherhood of werewolf mercenaries to baby sit a spoiled lord. Only profit moves him, but when Adriel goes missing, Lionel doesn't understand why he'd do whatever it takes to retrieve his employer. Dabnis agrees to a parley. He'll let Adriel go if the two men offer themselves up for his pleasure for a single night. While the pirate's offer sounds simple enough, both men are terrified that one night could lead them to poisonous waters they aren't ready to breach.

2. Sunshine and Leather: A miserable phone tech by day and a dedicated gamer by night, Sol Daniels doesn't have much of a life. Now because of a werewolf bite, he's out in the streets in the middle of the night, looking for some action with another shifter to ease his ache. He's not hoping for much. Sol knows he isn't a catch, so he's surprised to hook up with leather-wearing werewolf Detective Aries Sanders. Aries has been looking all over the city for the man he bit. It's just his luck he sees Sol slumped at a bar, looking lost and dejected during mating season. Aries knows all Sol needs is a firm, loving, and permanent dominant werewolf mate, but Sol has the impression all Aries wants is a one-night stand. Can he convince the needy new wolf what he wants is a commitment?

3. Rapture: Seeing him whole, perfect, and on his knees…I desired him. One look at him told me he was a young man on the verge of ruination, of being an addict and a slave to his passions. He was on Marco's arm, and was introduced as Marco's boy. The next time I saw him, he was Marco's marked and branded property. One moment he was free, the next he was not. He's flawless, or he used to be. Now he's just damaged goods. Just another piece of property owned by the Reaper Brotherhood drug cartel. Chase is just another wasted statistic, or he should've been if not for my hasty intervention. I made the worst mistake any up-and-coming monster could've made. I wanted him so much that even after he's no longer perfect, I still wanted to save him from his inevitable doom.

4. Roped and Ridden: Submissive Barrett Graham does everything by the book. Work hard by day. Play hard at night, collared, and on his knees. After catching his Dom cheating, Barrett quits his office job in the city and moves into cowboy central. His new boss, ranch owner Leo McLeod, is a sin to look at, but he hits all of Barrett's wrong buttons. Hot one moment, cold the next, Leo's as confusing as hell. Leo tells Barrett he won't last long, but Barrett intends to show Leo even a born and bred city boy can learn new tricks.

5. His Biker Bear: Take without asking. Kill to survive. That's been my mantra for years. A lone bear like me isn't interested in being rooted down, until fate threw a dirty-talking Omega with an attitude under my wheels. Jake Winters wants a protector. I'm looking for one last wild ride before heading back on the road. Mating Jake and marrying our wolves hadn't been on the agenda. Neither was falling in love.

6. Rightfully His Omega (Dubious): Werewolves mate for life. A rare omega, Charlie has experienced and tasted Hell's finest. When Charlie was twelve, he died and saw his home burned down, his pack rendered extinct, and his fated mate, Caleb, taken. When Caleb returns ten years later, he intends to claim what he lost. Caleb's link to Charlie is unbreakable, stronger than any marriage bond. Harder now, scarred, and a reputed killer, Caleb is the kind of dominant werewolf who doesn't understand the word no. Caleb isn't the only one who's changed. Charlie's all grown up now. If Caleb thinks Charlie's going to bend before he breaks, he has another thing coming.

7. Mate Me, Keep Me (sequel to Mate Wanted for Christmas): Reclusive millionaire werebear Pat Singer hired Jacob Reynolds to play his dead mate, not expecting the damages to rack up in a single night of passion. Once Pat has Jacob, he wants more. Jacob wakes something in him Pat thinks he's lost—desire, even love. Pat needs to own Jacob in every way, but Jacob comes with new rules Pat isn't sure he can live with. Jacob refuses to play second fiddle to the ghost of Pat's ex, even if Jacob wears his face. Role playing is over. Jacob wants Pat to see the real him, all of him and accept he's not a copy. Breaking the shackles that chain Pat to the past is easy, but Pat needs to take the next step forward to their future.

8. Don't Shoot...I'm a Werebear: Can a lonely city bear nurse his broken heart? Bear shifter Barry Smithson is going native. Rejected by his boss and crush of five years, Barry's going back to his hometown. Believing he'll win over the love of his life with his animal's ferocious nature, Barry decides to spend some time in the woods. But Barry is not an outdoorsy kind of bear. He's obsessive compulsive and terrified of open spaces. Tired and lost, Barry catches wind of a delectable scent, leading him to a human fishing for salmon. Hunger of the carnal kind hits him bone-deep. Once Barry gets a taste, he'll want more. Can Barry convince the human not to shoot him?

9. Sub for the Lion: Can a broken lion and an ex-soldier fix each other? Forty-year-old werelion Lance has retired from the lifestyle. When his mate and sub died, Lance thinks there's nothing to live for…until he catches a glimpse of twenty-two year old Jax. When he sees the tattered soul behind Jax's eyes, he unthinkingly agrees to do four domestic discipline sessions with Jax. As long as there are rules in place, Lance's heart remains safe, or so he thinks. Jax doesn't understand his instant attraction to the werelion Dom. He's frustrated by the rules Lance set in place. Four sessions, no strings attached—but what if Jax wants more? Old demons from the past continue to haunt him, but his time with Lance helps him forget. Can the two men heal and move on or will their pasts prevent anything good from taking hold?

10. Canary for the Dragon: Sky's a canary prince that's been kept in a gilded cage all his life. As a breeder for his dying people, it's his job to find a suitable mate and continue the bloodline. All he wants to experience is a one-night-stand with a stranger he's attracted to, before someone puts a permanent lock on his cage. Rex's a century-old Alpha dragon shifter trying to make it past each day. Losing his mate tore his soul in half. As a result, his dragon's broken beyond repair. When Rex meets Sky, he realizes he's been given a second chance at love. But things are never that simple. Sky's powerful avian family wants their breeder back and Sky's terrified for Rex. Little does Sky know who the real threat is. When a dragon finds his mate, the hunt never ends until the Alpha claims his mate.

11. Strip Me: How can the normal guy and the sexy male stripper make it work? Dirk Thompson thought he found his one and only…then his husband cheated on him. Heartsick, lonely, and full of anger, Dirk can't find the courage to move on until he meets Ken. It's not like Dirk to take a wild ride with a stranger, but Ken strips him bare and turns his world upside down.

12. Prodigal Alpha: Fang lives for two things, to fuck and fight. Kicked out of his pack for losing his title as Alpha years ago, Fang's now an illegal cage fighter making ends meet. His routine is shattered when the man who spared his life in the past asks for his help. Shane's spent the last decade keeping his decimated pack of misfits together. He's on the brink of falling apart, but unlikely help comes in the form of one prodigal Alpha. Fang's touches and kisses are capable of burning him inside and out, but some sins are too severe to forgive. Apart, they are two broken wolves but together, they might become something formidable. When enemies start closing in, can the two men reconcile their differences and get their shot at love and redemption?

13. Johnny's Toy Soldier: Learning his older brother's unit came back one man short devastated Johnny Santiago beyond words. The only way he can deal with his grief is to blame Josh Miller, his brother's best friend and lover—but how can Josh blame a broken soldier? Josh's pain cuts Johnny deep, and when he makes the hasty decision to comfort him, he didn't know a single kiss could change everything.

14. Worth the Price: Lex Page is heart sick and prefers a life of solitude. He agrees to blind dates but is relieved when he's stood up. Meeting an enigmatic stranger changes his life forever. Lex's instincts tells him Frank Wolfe is a predator in human skin, but he has trouble staying away. When he stumbles on Frank in the middle of a kill, Lex is given a choice—die or become Frank's captive. Contract killer Frank knows the rules of the people he works for—leave no witnesses alive, except he can't bring himself to eliminate Lex. Killing comes easy to Frank, love is complicated business. When his enemies close in, Frank has to make a choice—let Lex go or drag Lex down to the darkness with him.

15. Crazy Bastard: Vance Carr seems to have it all. He's confident, sinfully sexy and a self-made millionaire. Every third Friday of each month, Vance goes to the same place and orders for two, for an invisible man no one else can see. Grief's left a mark on his soul and Vance's learned to shut out the rest of the world until Ty enters his life. Ty Riggs is a survivor. He's moved from his homophobic hometown to the city to make it on his own. Juggling two jobs, Ty knows he has no time for distractions, and Vance is distraction of the worst kind. Vance insists he's numb and empty, that all he can give Ty is meaningless sex. Ty's heart knows what it wants, even if it means falling for a broken man.

16. Home Again: Zack: Ten years ago, I killed a man for the boy I love. Each week since then, he's sent me letters, telling me the story of his life. He's visited me every month in prison and with each passing year, I wonder when he'll wake up and realize I'm not worth his time. Seth: A decade ago, Zack took the fall to save my life. I've been waiting for him ever since. Zack's the one for me, even if the stubborn man thinks I deserve better. I'll do everything in my power to convince Zack that my life and my heart always belonged to him.

17. His Brand of Love: I want him. Need him with an urgency I can't describe. Nick's control is what I crave—and his ability to send me on my knees and beg. Seeing his marks on my skin, his collar fastened around my neck and heart, I know he's the one. The world says it's wrong for me to love him. That I'm insane and too damaged to make the right decisions. I once trusted a bad man, a twisted man, who became my entire universe, but he turned my gift against me—and Nick wears that very man's face. I've past that, so why couldn't Nick? But enough lies and deception, it's time I end this sorry tale. I'm seven feet from salvation, his and mine, but I can't pull the trigger.

18. Strangers No More: Can two broken men take another shot at love and go from being strangers to soul mates? Max and Pete are the perfect power couple. Max’s a renowned artist and Pete’s a successful and cocky divorce lawyer. Their friends envy them, except their marriage is a sham, a fake arrangement. When a car accident shatters all the lies they’d built over the years, will Max turn tail and run away, or see the chance of a lifetime? The moment Pete opens his eyes in the hospital room, he instantly hates the massive surgical scar across his chest. It's a reminder of his mistake, his sin, because Max might have forgotten but he was the one at the wheel that night. When fate offers them a second chance to make their marriage real, will Pete be brave enough to right his wrongs?

19. Undone by the Beast: Hunt or be hunted, that’s the rule of Ryan King’s world. After stumbling upon his brother’s mangled corpse, Ryan’s devoted his entire life to vengeance. When he finally closes in on the supernatural killer, he realizes it's not enough. Ryan needs to find a monster of his own in order to take down a psychopathic killer. The last thing he expected is to fall hard for his sexy and lethal monster. Colton Black made one mistake in his youth and has been paying for it ever since. To save his brother, Colton turned him into a werewolf, but he never expected his brother to become a bloodthirsty psychopath. When Colton meets one persistent hunter, he didn’t count on Ryan being capable of stirring his dead heart awake. Colton’s got nothing to lose, until he finds out Ryan’s is his fated mate.

20. Pretend Mate: Broke and on the run from a vicious murderer, Dario Jacobs signs up with a mysterious match-matching organization out of desperation. Enigmatic self-made billionaire werejaguar Von Prince needs someone to play his pretend mate. Dario and Von are an unlikely match, and yet Dario finds himself instantly attracted to the dangerous and dominating shifter. Von never thought he’d find his mate through an agency but now that Dario’s within his grasp, he doesn’t want to let him go. Even if his human is hiding secrets from him, Von’s determined to unearth all of the skeletons in Dario’s closet and slay all of Dario’s demons. Von’s willing to break all the rules because in the end, Dario will be his to claim.

21. Made for Him: Aiden: Pain's addictive. I fight and tear myself apart because the pain keeps the numbness away. Two years ago, I lost my soul mate because of one impulsive mistake. Cody's my best friend, the light to my darkness. Now the bastard's back, telling me he wants me to be best man at his wedding. I have no intentions of letting Cody make the worst mistake of his life. He's mine. He'll always be mine to own, both body and heart.
Cody: I'm the luckiest man on earth. That's what I tell my best friend anyway. I'm good at acting. The very best. To save my family's business, I entered a marriage of convenience. I pretended to love a stranger who's uninterested in knowing the real me. But I'm tired of lies…especially once I learn Aiden wants to be more than friends.

22. Ideal Mate: Born and raised in an Omega breeding facility, all Owen’s ever dreamt of is freedom. One Alpha client is his ticket out of hell but when Vance blows Owen’s expectations out of the water, Owen doesn’t know whether to stay or run. Owen’s terrified of his attraction to Vance, but will yielding to the Alpha put him in another kind of cage? Vance needs an obedient Omega, an ideal mate for his unstable pack. Right from the start he knows Owen’s the exact opposite of meek and dutiful. The more Vance gets to know Owen, the sooner he realizes that Owen might be just what both he and his pack needs.

23. Savage Wolf: Finn Brenner’s time is up. To save his brother’s hide, he promised to give himself to a sadistic Alpha who only sees Omegas as toys. Finn’s having second thoughts but there’s nowhere to run. When it’s time to face the music, Finn is thrown into a hellish hunt where he’s the prize. The last thing Finn expects is a savior in the form of a savage black wolf. Jakob Stone’s barely holding onto his humanity. He buried his grief and lingered in the skin of his beast. When he hears Finn’s cry for help he knows this Omega is the one he’s been searching for his entire life. Jakob would do anything in his power to keep Finn safe, even if that means going up against an entire pack.

Download Instructions:
https://www104.zippyshare.com/v/TX1KhvlF/file.html

Mirror:
https://uploadrar.com/225cmmcfo55d

Other books in Dubious collection:
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=1545757 (Erzabet Bishop, Megan Derr, Sara Wylde)
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=1546178 (Mina Carter)
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1340&t=1179744 (Julia Talbot)
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1563612 (Aliyah Burke)
Oct 11th, 2014, 3:42 am

PS Please click the [Reupload] button when link(s) down; don't post in this topic.
I've lost many files, so bear in mind not all broken links can be fixed.
Jan 26th, 2015, 2:16 pm
Added:
2015.01.26: Sunshine and Leather
2015.12.22: Rapture
2015.12.28: Roped and Ridden
2016.03.09: His Biker Bear
2016.05.14: Rightfully His Omega
2016.06.10: Mate Me, Keep Me
2016.08.12: Don't Shoot...I'm a Werebear
2017.03.27: Sub for the Lion
2017.05.10: Canary for the Dragon + Strip Me
2017.07.21: Prodigal Alpha
2017.09.19: Johnny's Toy Soldier
2017.11.24: Worth the Price
2018.01.25: Crazy Bastard
2018.02.07: Home Again
2018.04.01: His Brand of Love
2018.05.21: Strangers No More
2018.07.23: Undone by the Beast
2018.12.09: Pretend Mate
2019.06.18: Made for Him + Ideal Mate
Jan 26th, 2015, 2:16 pm

PS Please click the [Reupload] button when link(s) down; don't post in this topic.
Sep 4th, 2019, 3:58 pm
Added Savage Wolf
Sep 4th, 2019, 3:58 pm